C͜͡H͜͡A͜͡P͜͡T͜͡E͜͡R͜͡ 1 "M͙E͙M͙O͙R͙I͙E͙S͙"

It was finally here. The last day of school. I'm finally going into high school!

First I emptied my locker which was full of mostly trash. Then I met my friends, Sage, Savannah, and Will.

They have all been my bestest friends! I don't know what I would do without them!

So I opened up the middle school doors for the last time (hopefully) and scurried down the long concrete stairs to find Sage, Savannah, and Will sitting on a bench laughing.

I rushed over there and snuck up on Sage.

Sage was just added to Savannah, Will and I's group. She was new to our school last year so the three of us decided we needed something fresh to our "gang". Sage is really funny, and creative. She plays a great part in our group.

"Eeekkk!" Sage screamed. "You scared the poo out of me!" Everyone laughed.

"Get used to it!" Will said smirking at me. Ugh I hate it yet love it when Will does that to me.

"So do you wanna get some ice cream?" Savannah asked. "Oo yeah!" Sage said jumping up and down.

Will and I used to go there almost every day when we were kids. The place was called "Open Wide!". Will would get a cotton candy with sour patch kids and sprinkles. I would order a medium sized cookie dough with one -and only one- mini peanut butter cup. After a few minutes we would switch. I still remember how it tasted with the cookie dough and cotton candy melting in my mouth. It was sweet but two different kinds of sweet. A sweet chocolate and a sweet sugary sweet.

~AT "OPEN WIDE!"~

Will and I ordered first because we already knew what we wanted. He tried to act like a gentlemen by pulling out my stool. "Will stop being ridiculous!" I joked.

"So guys... What are we gonna do this summer?" Sage asked. "Like what do you guys normally do during the summer?" Honestly we don't do much I hope she wasn't disappointed with our answers.

"Well, we do lots of things like..." I didn't know what to say. "Umm we go to the pool!" Savannah started. "And we rock out to music with Just Dance 2015!" Will said. I could tell he thought he was so proud of his answer. "We go to parties!" I said. We actually never do that. People like us don't exactly fit in with the crowd. "Every weekend we go to the mall!" Savannah said excitedly.

"Wow! You guys do a lot of fun activities and things!" Sage said clapping.

"Yeah we're really fun and energetic
and athletic!" Will said, showing off. Will isn't exactly a pro at being a ladies-man.

"Will, shut up." Savannah said. Savannah thinks like me a lot. I swear to God our minds our sinked together.

Savannah is the type of girl that a fashionista slash dramaqueen slash peppy and perky girl. But that's what I like about her! She gets me, she'll listen to me when I need a shoulder to cry on. Savannah's a true friend. Just like Will and Sage.

~LATER ON THAT DAY~

The four of us made a pledge to make sure we wouldn't leave each other, that we would be bestest friends until the end of time.

"This is going to be the best summer ever!" Sage screamed.

"Yes, yes it is!" Will said glancing over at me. I think I blushed because the three of them were staring at me.

"I gotta go." I waved bye and started to walk. A minute later I heard a voice call my name. It was Will. "Ellie wait up!" He called.

His hand touched my shoulder and my heart buzzed. "Hey!" I said trying to act cool. "Need a walk home?" Will asked, smiling. "Sure, I guess." I smiled. A couple minutes of silence passed.

"It sure is dark out here!" Will said. I could tell he was trying to make a conversation. I nodded.

"Are you cold?" Will asked putting both his hands on my shoulders. I was shivering, so I let him put his purple sweatshirt around me.

"Thanks." I said, looking at the ground.

When we reached my house I handed him the sweatshirt. "Keep it it's fine." He assured me. "Okay." I said, holding the shirt. "I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked. I shook my head and waved bye. I watched him walk down the street until he was just a picture in my memory.

When I lay in bed I hugged his sweatshirt which smelled like him. The smell put me sound a sleep.

Once Upon a Boy...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें