Marcus day

Today Marcus and I went into the city of Volterra as I've actually never been in Italy. we went into a cafe that was also a book store which was perfect because books is what Marcus and I have in Common. Marcus had asked me about my short life from before they had met. There isn't much, I told him how I always wanted to learn an instrument but my parents only wanted Nessie to.

My parents didn't allow me to do half the things renesmee did. That then caused fights. When I get angry my parents tend to get out of hand and if Jasper wasn't there I would have probably caused the windows to smash. Nessie was taught to play piano while I was tested about physics and mathematics. I'm only 5 months old but then again I have the mind of an adult. If it wasn't for Alice I wouldn't have had my art supplies and books.

Marcus told me about the things having former mates. That caused me to freeze for a moment before saying " and...". Marcus only sighed and explained that they had given up waiting but after his mate had died. Only a couple of years did cauis then Aro leave their mates.  I was annoyed and felt a mixture of anger and sadness for the remaining of the day.

  I was annoyed and felt a mixture of anger and sadness for the remaining of the day