extra three!

JIYEON stirred awake and moved to get out of the bed, but the arm loosely wrapped around her waist. she soon remembered the events from last night, how jeno and her were watching netflix and jiyeon assumed jeno had probably turned off the tv while she was asleep. a small smile spread across her face as she noticed how jeno slept with his lips partly open.

her eyes momentarily lands on his lips, contemplating whether it would be weird to wake him up with a kiss or not. it's now or never, she leaned closely and hovered above jeno. just as she is few centimetres away from pressing a kiss, she hesitates and instantly looks away, embarrassed.

jiyeon hates the fact that she always gets shy when she thinks about kissing her boyfriend first. it happened every single tim—

"why didn't you do it?" jeno says groggily. jiyeon felt her cheeks heating and she didn't dare to look at jeno in the eye. "do what? i wasn't trying to do anything. go back to sleep it's too early."

"if you don't do it, i will."

"you'll do wh—

jeno brings his head closer to hers, his hands still wrapped around her waist. he sweetly presses his lips against her. he pulls away within seconds and placed his forehead against hers.

"i won't bite if you kiss me first, i will probably scream for the next 6 months if you do actually."

"i'm so awkward, okay fine yeah, i'm shy." jiyeon groaned.

jeno rolled his eyes before leaving another chaste kiss on her lips and climbing on top of her.

"i'm shy too! we cancel each other out." he said and placed another kiss on her lips.

too bad their little romance session ended with a loud bang against jeno's apartment main door.

"lee fucking jeno, it's 8:05 and if you don't get the fuck out in 10 minutes i'll miss my psychology class!" renjun screamed at the top of his lungs, knocking on the door continuously.

jeno sighed and whispered while getting up, "i'm always gonna get cockblocked."

"what?" jiyeon asked, renjun screaming on the other side of the door still very much prominent.

"i said i love huang renjun!"