Chapter 1: The Meeting

This is my first story so I'm sorry if it's bad, now please enjoy my story.
This is River but he actually has freckles all over his face.

River's P.O.V

I was lying in my cage at the back of a warehouse, I'm 19 and getting sold as a slave, I've been here nearly all my life, I felt like crying I'm very weak, fragile and short unlike most boys my age. But that's what happens when your beaten everyday and only eat once a week, it was extremely cold I was only wearing a very thin oversized white shirt that was now a brownish colour from not being washed in a while I looked at the other young boys and girls in cages that were around me some were my age, some old and some young, once a slave turns 15 they can be sold but I've never been sold. That's why I'm at the back of the ware house where all the young or unwanted slaves go. There was one slave I like here, it was a young girl her name is Willow and she's 9 years old, I talk to her a lot, she's the youngest slave I know really you could say she's my best friend. My eyes start getting heavy the world starts going black, just before I fall asleep I here people talking and walking towards me.

Alec's P.O.V

I was at a warehouse looking for a slave, I'm 23 and a Mafia boss. A man showing me different slaves owned the place. He looked scared of me but was trying to hide it, we got to the very back of the warehouse. He was telling me these slaves were the young and unwanted ones, Then I see him the perfect slave. I walk over to the small cage in the corner that holds the small boy, he was pale, with bleach blonde hair and freckles covering his face he was adorable. He was asleep so I couldn't see his eyes "I want this boy right here" I say to the owner making him turn towards me with a confused look on this face. " Are you sure Mr.Lycan, I have much better slaves then him" he said I look at his with a 'don't question me' look "I'll go get you his file." The man runs off to his office. I turn back to the blonde boy to see him begin to wake up, his eyes opened slowly I could now see his beautiful pastel blue eyes, he looked up at me and suddenly had a look of fear in his eyes. I watched as he cowered into the furthest corner from me, I turned around when I heard footsteps it was the owner again he was a small file in this hand, he came up to me and handed it to me. " Here this is the boy's file" He said in an annoyed voice as he walked to the small cage. I watched as he opened the cage and grabbed the boy trying to pull him out the small blonde grabbed one of the bars not letting the grumpy man take him out of the cage. "Come on you little brat!" The man yelled as he yanked the boy out, he small boy gave up and let go of the bar he was pulled to the ground he sat there until the old man ordered him to stand up. I watched in disgust as the man kept on yelling as the boy jumped up on to his legs while shaking, kept his head down and eyes on the ground not daring to look at me.

No Ones P.O.V

Alec took hold of the fragile boy's hand and walk with him out of the warehouse into and alleyway were a black limousine was waiting, He opened he door and lightly pushed River inside. The first few minutes of the ride to Alec's house was awkward and silent they didn't talk, River sat there shaking while Alec just sat peacefully while staring at the small blonde boy next to him.

Alec's P.O.V

I watched the small blonde next to me shake it didn't look like he wanted to talk so I opened the file I was giving that had information on my new 'slave' and in it I read.

Name: River Zack Blake

Age: 19

Born: 25/07/00

That was it! Wow that's not much to go off, I look at River he had tears forming in his eyes threatening to fall. I grabbed his arm and pulled him onto my lap he started squirming trying to get out of my grip "Stop moving." I said in a demanding tone scaring him a little making the smaller boy jump a bit before he sat still. "I know your scared but I just wanna help, your safe with me.....please say something" I waited for him to hopefully answer me "Umm...p-please let g-go of me.." his voice was sweet and innocent but scratchy. I did as he asked and let him go as soon as I did he quickly moved to the other side of the seats he looked out the window, without a noise for the next hour. Soon we got to my house well really it's a mansion and it's not mine it belongs to my gang I looked over a River to see he was asleep, he was so cute when he's sleeping!