Chapter 4: The "Lover"?

River's P.O.V

"Wa...up.." Wake...u" I could hear a voice it sounded like Alec but he sounded so...distant "Wake up!" I open my eyes quickly, to find Alec sitting on the side of the bed looking down on me. " Morning love" I was so tired...what? He called me love!? "W-What did you call me!?" " What...Love? Yeah I called you love" He made it seem that calling someone you just met 'love' is very common, but it's not he doesn't have the right to call me Love. "What's wrong" he grabbed my chin making me look him in the eyes. "You have no right to call me love" *slap* I had a red hand mark on my cheek I held my cheek and tried not to cry while I looked to the ground, the roof anywhere but...him. "I have every right to call you that and I can call you anything I want, i bought you, your my slave, so you do as I say, got that!!" He raised his voice making me whimper and gave him a small nod. "Good now Vivian will come get you for dinner soon and give you some more clothes." He said as he made his way to the door, I kept my eyes to the ground I heard the door shut I was alone... I started crying the pain in my cheek burned badly. I sat there for a good 5 minutes until the door opened I whipped my head up to see Vivian, she was a very nice girl so I was ok with seeing her "Hey Alec wanted me to give you these clothes and then we're gonna have dinner" she handed me a small pile of pink and black clothing? I really hate pink.

Alec's P.O.V

I was sitting at the dinner table with the rest of the gang there were two empty seats one next to me which was for River and one next to my cousin Mars which was for Vivian. I was talking with Delta, then I heard footsteps I turn my head to see Vivian sitting down next to Mars and River walking up to me. He looked so cute in the clothes I gave him, he was wearing a small black shirt, A pink skirt, white knee high socks and black converse, plus a thin black collar around his neck, he hesitated at first but then he sat down in the chair next to me we started to eat soon I realised he wasn't eating "River you ok, your not eating?" I looked at his a bit concerned "I'm fine just not hungry" He looked down at his untouched food. After dinner I took River to his room. Once he was asleep I locked his door and went down stairs I had a meeting with another Mafia gang so River was gonna be here all alone.

River's P.O.V

I woke up and walked over to my door it was really quiet and it was kinda scary. The door was locked! I started crying a bit I was scared, I ran over to my window and looked out to the driveway there were no cars at all! I ran to my bed and crawled under the bed so no one could see me. 1 Hour later. I've been under my bed for nearly an hour, suddenly the door opens and I cower more into the darkness under my bed I was still crying so you could kinda hear me "River...River where are you?" Alec?

Alec's P.O.V

I walked in to River's room but wasn't there I could hear very faded crying though "River...River where are you?" I call out to him but he didn't answer, I heard movement from under the bed I bent down to look under the bed only to find River under his bed crying. He was on the other side of the bed so I couldn't see him properly, I got up and walked to the other side of the bed I bent down and grabbed his ankle pulling him out "NO STOP IT LET GO!!!" I end up with a small upside down boy in my hand dangling above the ground "What are you doing" I dropped him on his bed still holding onto his ankle so he doesn't try and run "You *snif* left me a-*snif*-lone" for a 19 year old he sure is a cry baby. I let go of his ankle and he quickly moves to the other side of the bed, he's stopped crying but his eyes are now all red and puffy. "I-I'll just g-go to bed..." River says still upset he lays down pulling the blanket up to his neck, he does that a lot with the blankets and with every shirt or hoodie he wears, is he hiding something?