Chapter 5: "I Love You."

Alec's P.O.V

I swiftly rush over to River and grabbed his arm pulling him up from the bed, I pull down his hoodie from were it covered his neck. My eyes widen when I see cuts and bruises scattered over his neck he pushes me back and pulls his hoodie up to cover his neck once again, he looks down shamed of what was just revealed "Who did that to you" I say with a small growl " Well...uhh..um..I" can't he say anything without stuttering "Every slave at the warehouse gets beaten..." he says quietly but just loud enough for me to hear. I grab River and pull him onto the bed soon all I can hear is his quiet, adorable and cute snores.

Two Months Later...

River's P.O.V

It's been two months since I became Alec's pet, Alec set some new rules such as:

I'm free to wonder around
I can go into the kitchen when ever I want
And I'm now allowed to go into the backyard!!!

Right now I'm in the backyard with Vivian playing with my new dog! Alec got me a puppy it's a pure white Samoyed, it's a girl and I named her Everest. "Hey River, Hey Vivian" I turn my head to see Alec sitting down next to me, I give him a sweet smile "Hey Alec!" "How's Everest doing" he asked leaning in patting the pure white fluffy little snowball in front of us. "She's great River's taken great care of her" Vivian smile as she stated how good I was a caring for my puppy. Later that night.
Alec wanted to meet me on the roof balcony, I'm not sure why though. I was wearing a cropped black NASA shirt and a black skirt, with white knee high socks and black converses. When I got up there I saw it was set up kinda romantic? I walked over to the small flower garden, there I was Alec dressed nicely holding white roses I told him they were my favourite flower he turned around and saw me his eyes widened and his jaw dropped he had a small blush on this cheeks. I walked over to him and gave him a sweet smile. A Few Minutes Later... We talked for a bit, then Alec took my hand and walked over to the balcony and looked over the view we had. Alec turned to me, grabbed the back of my head and...Kissed Me!?!? I didn't know what to do but it felt right I kissed him back after a while we pulled away "I love you River" h-he loves me!? I didn't know what to do but I felt the same way "I-I love you too Alec" he pulled me in to a strong hug I was finally happy and Alec LOVED ME!!!!
A YEAR LATER!

Alec's P.O.V

I was in the kitchen making myself a sandwich when I felt something fluffy go up ageist my leg I look down to see Everest, she was getting really tall but Samoyeds are pretty big dogs so far she is up to my waist so on River up to his chest really. I broke off some of my sandwich and threw it on the floor for her, I walked to the small library that was in my house behind Everest I was following her I don't know why but I felt like it. I followed her to the back of the room where there was a giant window where you could see the view of a beautiful forest that had a waterfall in the middle of it me and River has gone to that waterfall a few times before. There was a window seat covered in pillows and leaning up ageist the wall sitting on the pillows was a beautiful sleeping blonde boy with an open book on the floor next to his hand, I guess he fell asleep reading again. Everest trained herself to come get me when River falls asleep here he loves reading so if no one can find him this is the first place anybody looks, I walk over putting my arms underneath him trying not to wake him up, I walk up to our room. Yes I said OUR room I lay him on the bed and pull the covers on his small body, Everest jumps on top the bed and lays on River keeping him warm I don't know how but Everest makes sure that River is comfortable underneath her. I get under the covers and pull River into my chest Everest moving herself onto me as well I begin to get tired sleep taking over my body, before I fall asleep I whisper "I love you River." Before my vision goes black and I fall into a deep sleep.