Chapter 6: The Future.

2 Years Later...

River's P.O.V

It's been 2 years, me and Alec are together, we adopted a little girl named Willow she's 10 and a 6 year old boy named Ace. Right now Alec is in his office, Willow is playing with Dawn, Vivian and Mars, Ace is playing video games with Levi, Grayson and Jayden are playing video games and I'm making dinner with Dusk and Hunter. " Dinners ready" Hunter says as he puts plates with pork, potatoes a some vegetables on to the table, everyone sits down and Alec walks out of his office "Hey babe."  He gives me a quick peck on the cheek and sits next to me, after a bit everyone is mostly finished "I'm done" Ace pushes his chair back to get up "What about your vegetables Ace" Alec says pulling Ace back in his seat "but dad, I've nearly beaten Levi at call of duty" he shouldn't be playing that he's six but Alec has raised him and Willow to be like him, so they do kinda like violence " Listen to your dad Ace" "Fine" he keeps eating while Alec puts his own plate in the sink "Papa I'm done can I go play with Everest and Vivian" "Sure Willow I believe Vivian is already outside with Everest" Willow jumps out of her chair and runs into the backyard.
3 Hours Later...
I was laying in bed waiting for Alec to come to bed, "Hey Baby Boy" Alec whispers in my ear making me jump "Alec! Don't scare me like that" I say crossing my arms over my chest and turning away from him "Hahaha...aww baby boy come on don't be like that" "Fine...and what did I say about calling me Baby Boy." He slides in to the bed and cuddles up to me "You know you love it when I call you that Baby Boy" he chuckled "Yeah I do, Love you Alec" I say falling into a deep sleep "Love you too...my little prince!"

The End!