I need your help/opinion

(A/n)

Hi guys, gals, and nonbinary pals!  Finst of all, i wanted to thank everyone who had read my story so far.  You all are wonderful and reading all of your comments brings a smile to my face every time.  So, in response to you actions, i have continued to put out my best effort in providing you with  story you can love.

However, when I first started writing this, i had no idea what I wanted out of this story.  I didn't have (A̶ g̶i̶r̶l̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ o̶r̶ a̶ c̶l̶u̶e̶—) any direction of where I wanted it to go or how far.  I was unprepared, and it shows. 

Now, I can pretty safely say that I know where I want to go with the story, how I want it to flow and where I want it to end.  HOWEVER, since I didn't know where I wanted it to go at the start, I didn't write accordingly, and so, after combing through the chapters I have already written, I have found that I cannot go where I want the story to go with what I already have.

I have also recently found that, unfortunately, the Hamilton fandom seems to be tapering out in terms of activity and popularity.  Two or three years ago, when I first got into the fandom, it was practically everywhere, but now it seems I have to search to find it.  Which is unfortunate for content creators such as myself, but there's not much I can do at this point. 

This means I need your opinion.  Please vote on what you think would be the best choice. (Vote by leaving a comment by the option of your choice!)

1) I can REWRITE my Hamilsquad fic, change and reform my old chapters to fit the full story I have in mind.  I will not delete my old book if I rewrite!!!  i'm just discontinuing it and writing a new one.

2) I can try to KEEP WRITING MY CURRENT DRAFT of the fic, which is probably possible to do, but may not be the best work I can provide for you all.

3) I can STOP WRITING ALTOGETHER.  After all, the fandom is dying; if nobody will be around to read it, is it really worth it to continue to write it?

I will leave it up for you all, my wonderful viewers, to decide.

Adios amigos,

~Shortpop

*edit 9/30/19= Great news everyone!!! voting officially ended last night at midnight, and after reviewing the results, it was found that you all voted for option 1!!!  This one was secretely the one I was hoping for, and so I am glad to announce that very soon, I will be publishing the first chapter of my new story!!  Here are some questions for you all while you wait: 

When you go to a coffee shop, like Starbucks, what do you usually order?  

What is your zodiac sign?

Do you believe in magic~?