Watt's Inside...

1. MadMikeMarsbergen opens the issue on a dark note with some Spider-Man fan-fiction. This horror story is called Spider-Manic!

2. Next we've got this month's Spotlight Authoralycecaswell!

3. sleepingdraco brings us a short story called Holiday Cheer!

4. Who's ready for some badass Images of a Superhuman Nature!?

5. Time for a little ditty from elveloy. It's the 12 Days of Christmas (superhero style!)

6. There's always time to promote next year's International Edition of Tevun-Krus... SolarPunk!

7. Ready for another short story? jinnis has you covered with Super-Santa!

8. Looking for More? Superhero stories, we mean. Well, come on down, 'trooper.

9. Nablai regularly contributes articles to Tevun-Krus. We decided to name her special showcase... Welcome to the latest piece in Nablai's Nebula!

10. Two issues ago we had a contest seeking Anti-Villain-related stories that could fit into a comment. These are those stories! Further Sagas of the Anti-Villains...!

11. Time for A Very Superhuman Contest

12. Last up is the Prologue to the brand-spankin'-new season (and final season) of SMITH & JONES. That's right—she's back from the dead, and 2020 will be the final story arc of TK's own dynamic duo (and trio, counting Kris!) 

13. Closing Time, and the last time for 2019. Where do we go from here? 2020 is gonna be the bomb, 'troopers!