Chapter 67

IM NAYEON

Okay... What to wear?

It's already Saturday and Mark is supposed to pick me up at 8:00 sharp. We'll be doing whatever I like and he has "No right to judge or refuse". His words, not mine.

It's currently 7:30 and I don't know what to wear! I've been rummaging my closet for thirty minutes now. I'm already done bathing and my towel is tightly wrapped around my body as I'm still wet.

What am I gonna wear?!

"UNNIE!!!" Sana yelled, barging in my room.

"What?" I asked.

"You're so slow! Why are you even stressed about what to wear? It's only a boy. I'd be more amused if it was Jeongyeon oppa." she nagged, rolling her eyes.

"If it was Jeongyeon oppa..."

She's right... Why am I even stressing out?

"Ugh! Help me then!"

Sana nodded at me and walked towards my closet. She rummaged through my clothes and picked out a black sweatshirt, jeans, white adidas and a bucket hat, and handed them to me with a smirk.

"Where these." she said before walking out of my room with a smirk on her face.

Not bad, chihuahua...

I wore the clothes and did the rest of my morning things before I went down the stairs and sat down on the couch. I still have 5 minutes to spare.

My phone suddenly dinged and Jeongyeon's nickname popped in.

JEONG JEONG

JEONG JEONG: Hey...

JEONG JEONG: Do you have time today?

JEONG JEONG: I just wanna take back what I said and maybe spend some time with you... Please?

I was about to reply when I heard a honk outside. I looked through the window and saw Mark's car outside as he stepped out and waved at me. I immediately smiled at the sight of him and rushed out of the door, and greet him good morning.

"Good morning to you too!" he replied back, matching my smile.

"Did you wait long?" he asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Not much. Only 5 minutes?" I answered.

"Okay then. Enough talk. Tell me where you wanna go." he said, turning me to face him.

I pretended to think while scratching my chin like an old man.

"Mall!"

YOO JEONGYEON

Why isn't she replying to any of my texts? Is Mark already there?

I ruffled my hair and decided to go to Tzuyu's room. As I opened the door, I saw him reading a book. I sat down on his bed and tapped his forhead, wanting his attention.

"Can we talk? I don't know what to do..." I trailed off.

He let out a sigh and closed his book before sitting on his bed and cocking an eyebrow at me.