First Visit From France

Hi! I'm Kansas and I am the sunflower state! My human name is Emily Jones I changed it from Akecheta after the Louisiana Purchase in 1803. Then on May 30, 1858 I was established a territory of The U.S along with my older brother Nebraska! I wasn't always owned by the U.S, though. First of course were many Indian tribes, that is where my main culture comes but then it changed after a man named Spain conquered me with another man named Coronado and he called me the best thing he ever seen produced then the products of Spain. I didn't know what this ment back then and I still don't but I felt special from his words of what I thought was praise. He was a tall gentle man with brown hair and tan skin. Unlike his companion's unkind gaze his was soft, gentle, and loving. I loved Spain like an older brother. 

It was a wonderful day and Spain and I settled down for a picnic in a sunflower field. We were actually remembering the day of Father Padilla's death. Although it wasn't really the day he died, I couldn't have imagine a more perfect day. And because life hates me and just loves proving me wrong, I heard a rustle in the near by foilage. Not many people lived in the area we sat in and curiosity winning my mind over I peaked through the bushes. There crouched on the dusty ground sat two of the whitest men I have ever seen. They had sea blue eyes and pure blond hair with not a streak miss colored on there head. At first I was shocked at there appearance and strange blue clothing looking almost like a dress, but I came to my sense and sprinted back to Spain in fear. What happened next terrified me. 

"Run. Kanze, Run!" I don't know how but he managed to pull out a sword out of no where. The white men did as well and they had killing looks in their eyes.  

As I turn I heard the man on the left say,"What's wrong old buddy? Can't the girl stay? Shy? Don't like visitors?" His accent reminded me of when Spain made fun of a man named... Frank?... no... France. Is this France? 

Confirming my accusation, Spain replied,"Back off France. You aren't even supposed to know about her." 

"Well my friend and I overheard a new land and desired to take a looksy." This voice was not of the gentleman Spain told me of. This was the voice of a desperate killer. 

"How did you even find us so far inland?"Spain's face glowed a deep shade of red I never thought was humanly possible out of rage. 

"I figured the one place where there is fertile ground and plentiful crop," He smirks menacingly as he approuches me. I try to back away but he was to fast and holds the sword behind my neck and our faces inches away from each others. His breath smelt of rum and rotting meat. He continued not letting go,"would be inland. What I found was a pretty young flower that could be the perfect addition to my garden." 

With one swift movement Spain unravels the Frenchman off of me and holds his own sword against the pearly white neck. "Touch her one more time and I swear I will kill you." 

The Frenchman gives a evil chuckle,"Oh I'm sorry I guess I missed my opportunity to corrupt such a delicate sunflower." What the? Corrupt? Was this man crazy? 

"What the hell are you talking about Francis?!" Spain's face was now the color of a tomato. 

"Oh you know what I mean. You have slept with the little one have you not?" Francis grin grew wider by the Spaniard's reaction. 

"No! Why the hell would I?!"  

"To bad. She looks like a loud one." Spain snapped. With one slice of his sword France was on the ground bleeding from his neck. 

Spain seemed to be breathing heavily and his eyes were filled with fury. I never seen him like this ever. Horror stricken, I stood frozen not willing to move or make a sound. Slowly I took a step up then back. Then more steps back until I was in a full out sprint into the opposite direction of where the Frenchmen came. Pushing sunflowers out of my way I slowed letting the tears fall. The sight of Spain so angry startled me to the point of no return. After calming down a bit I heard Spain yelling for me but he didn't sound angry but he sounded worried and scared. It had gotten dark before the yelling stopped. I didn't want to go back not after seeing Spain kill a man even if it was to protect me. So I laid on the ground surrounded by my flower and slept.  

When I woke up I was greeted by Spain sitting next to my bed snoring. Wait. I was in my bed. How did I get here? He must have found me and carried me back. I looked over towards him fast asleep on the wooden chair his face so peaceful. Silently I climbed out gave him a peck on the cheek and went back to sleep. Now I know how much he really cares for me.

I do not own hetalia but if I did it would have the States and a lot of yoai pairings ;)