The Time was around 1750

I gazed up at the blue sky wondering. My mind was buzzing with possible explanations of why there were Englishmen in the north east. I just don't get it. Whenever I try to ask Spain he would say he'll tell me later or he would change the subject. So now I sit in a sunflower field waiting for some explanation. That's when my sister Sauk ran to me with fear in her eyes.

"What's going on?" I panicked.

"Th-theres Frenchman attacking- attacking the colonies!" She heaved falling to her knees out of exhaustion.

"So why do I care. All they do is put us natives on reserves and try to kill us with contagious blankets." I fumed. I hated the British colonies. They never thought of anyone else but themselves.

"No Kanze this is different. This time they are attacking the natives along with the colonies." She grabbed my dress almost as if she was begging. My eyes grew wide in shock and I sprinted home to find Spain in his office planning.

"I just heard word from Sauk. She said-"

"I know." He snapped. I jumped slightly but he sounded more irritated then angry.

"They are going to attack Florida next." He rubbed his chin as he placed his 'pawn' onto the paper battle field.

"What are we going to do about it?" I asked including myself whether he liked it or not.

"We? You are staying out of trouble while I kill France, again." What?

"You mean he isn't dead but-"

"It takes a lot more then that to kill a country." His seriousness overwhelmed the room. Once I left I heard him cursing under his breathe about the 'damn French.' I want to help but the way Spain looked at me I know he doesn't want it. Deciding to go back outside I grabbed my gun just in case I get attacked and Spain isn't there to help. That's when I hear a soft whisper. A ghost? No I don't believe in such superstitions, but it certainly made me jump. Cocking the gun with my thumb I held it up and made a slow three sixty.

"Huh." I sighed. No one.

"Hi, I'm Canadia." I squealed at the sudden soft voice from behind me. Turning around I saw a blond teenager with glasses holding a... was that a polar bear?

"H-hi I'm Kanze. Who are you?" I asked hesitatingly

"I live up north. I came down here to fight in the war. I'm just passing through really." His voice was sweet and soft like the wind. I noticed he was wearing a red military uniform like a soldier but his smile seemed to belong to a small child. "Its nice to meet you Kanze."

"Its nice to meet you to Canadia." I respond smiling. Then he seemed to just disappear into the air. Strange. I continued walking back to my previous spot in the sunflower field. There sitting was Sauk, Foxes, Iowa, Missouri, Shawnee, and Wyandot, my Indian tribes that lied in the eastern part of my land.

"So now what?" Missouri being the free spirit he is first spoke up once I sat next to Wyandot.

"Spain said to stay out of it but I just can't. The natives no matter where they and what conflict they have with other tribes, they are all family. He can't just tell the rest of us to stay out of it. Then he has natives that live on reserves in Florida, and he thinks he has the nerve..." I trail off so I don't explode in front of my siblings.

"Kanze you must calm down and think before you do anything rational." Shawnee, one of the quietest (yet quite the opposite once attacked) natives, warned me.

"Yeah, yeah I know. I just can't believe Spain is leaving me in the dark." I laid back and gazed at the darkening clouds. A long pause filled the field as the field dulled gray.

"Rain." Wyandot softly added. His head was down as if in deep thought sitting with his legs crossed.

"I agree we better go." Foxes agreed lending me his hand to help me off the ground. Grabbing my gun we departed in silence. Wyandot was right it did begin to poor, hard.

That night all I could think about was the sounds I heard outside my window. The pitter patter of the heavy raindrops seeped through my sleep relm and startled me awak the n I really heard the yells, screams, and blasts of guns mocking me and my wanting to help with the conflict. Yet, I had that nagging voice in the back of my mind saying,"don't go. Fall asleep or you'll regret it." I turned that voice off and listened to my gut. Sitting up a placed the clunky boots over my feet and grabbed my gun from my bedside. I will not regret helping my fellow natives.

Ok... so the ending and the meeting of Canada might be historically incorrect but it makes the story more interesting. The reason I chose those Indian tribes was because they are closer to the colonies and are in eastern part of Kansas. I do not own hetalia but if I did it would have the States and a lot of yoai pairings. ;) Comment please!