The Time was between 1750 and 1810

Its been crazy around here lately. Although Spain forbade me to join the fight I still kept tabs and helped silently whenever soldiers needed housing or supplies. Of course this all happened when he was protecting what was left of his territory in the south. I have only seen Canadia a few times since the American Revolution started. Still of course it was none of my business, I was just a measly piece of land, right? Wrong. I was more than that but no one seemed to notice it but Canadia. Whenever he visited he was always so kind to me and he made me delicious flapjacks. Except he called them some weird word... what was it? Pancakes? Yeah that was it pancakes. The word was still foriegn to my tounge and when ever I tried to tell one of my siblings what they were called I would miss speak and now I just say flapjacks. Its easier and way more fun to say.

Anyway back to the war at hand. Still sometimes at night I have that longing to help once I hear gun fire and shouts but that is none of my business. They weren't attacking the natives and that was all I cared about. Then again I felt so empty and shallow inside. I'm just not sure if my natives were all I cared about anymore. Hell with it. I discarded that thought and headed outside, my trusty gun at my side. On a usual day I would normally lay in a sunflower field and be lazy but today was different. Today I felt loud and adventurous. Ever since the French-Indian war, I've been more expressive and loud. Soon I came to the realization that I was far from my land and some how I ended up at the Mississippi River. Good thing it was Spain territory. As I sprint alongside of the wide river I noticed some abandoned horses. They were white and had the fanciest sadle I have ever saw. It was lined with gold and was colored blue and red. The rope connecting to the rod in the horses mouth had gold coloring and looked as if three strings were braided together making one thick rope. Strange. Silently and cautiously I tip toed closer to the stallions. Reaching my hand out I softly stroked its mane and cooed comforting nothings into its ear. "Hey! Kid! Get the bloody hell away from my horse!" An English accent yelled from behind me.

"Fuck." A swore underneath my breath knowing who was behind me would not be good. As I turned the first thing I was met by was giant thick caterpillars that was known as his eyebrows. Stood below the atrocious things settled two stunningly green eyes that were filled with hatred.

"Sorry!" I exclaimed forgetting to speak English but speaking Dakota Sioux. Shit this guy knows I am an Indian now. Perfect.

"English please young lady." If only he knew my real age.

I hurriedly try to remember the English Canadia taught me. I knew some before he came but knew very little. After living with Spain and the natives for so long it kind of slipped away. "Sorry sir. Excuse my... langage. I have spoken little. In need help?" I finally mustered from my memory.

"No thank you." He then added under his breath."At least this bloody Indian has manners." I felt my cheeks glow hot red and anger began boiling inside me. What right does he have to insult my natives.

I set aside the comment and failed to pretend I didn't hear it and stick out my hand for him to take,"I Kanze."

He took it hesitatingly,"United Kingdom of Great Britian and Northern Ireland." Jeez long much,"Also known as England." Oh he must be that country that is fighting against the colonies. Wow small world.(A/N :P )

"Nice meet, Inglan." I tried to say but failed not using English for a while has its downfalls.

"You to cansee." Ha! Its fun listening to non-natives try saying my name. I hid a snicker behind my hand,"What's so funny?"

"Kanze, not cansee." I chuckled.

"Terribly sorry!" He apologized cheeks turning red. "Well then, if we are correcting each other then its England, not Inglan." This time my face had traces of a blush.