You Learned It From Where....?

Zim tapped on Dib's window, he could have used the front door but he liked it when Dib had that dumb confused expression on his face.

"Dib stink... let the zim inside, he is...cold."

"I thought aliens couldn't get cold?" Dib said with a smirk.

"Well....the Dib thought wrong!" Zim sat on the ledge and wants in. He began to stick his tongue out a little.

Dib finally gives in and sighs while opening the window.

"Fine! But wipe your feet! I finally cleaned my room and I don't need your weird alien germs everywhere."

"Meh, Dibs' smelly room is still smelly" Zim says as he falls from the high position but he quickly gets up. "Stupid high human windows..."

Dib begins to giggle trying to hide it from Zim.

"S-so Zim, what did you c-come over for? Pfft"

"Yes yes yes, laugh all you want human, Zim came over to simply rub his latest victory in Dib the stinks human face!"

"Oh yeah? Pfft, what was this victory about? Being tall enough to finally ride the rollercoasters?! Hahahah." Dib falls to the floor in uncontrollable laughter.

Zim looks very offended.

"Dib is SMELLY. ZIM IS TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF YOU NOT OTHER WAY AROUND DUMB HUMAN!!!!."

Dib wipes his tears from his eyes and gets up slowly, clenching his chest.

"Okay okay, haha w-what was it you wanted to say?"

"It no longer matters! Dib has ruined it with his stink." Zim mutters while getting on top of Dibs' bed with his arms crossed.

Dib notices Zims cute little feet hanging off the bed but doesn't say anything.

"Well then.... do you want to maybe play a game?"

Zim's antennas perk up and he takes off his disguise.

"What kind of game, human?"

"Anything you want~You choose" Dib shows a dorky smile.

"The human looks stupid when he does that facial expression thing." Zim tries to smile a little, he doesn't mean half of the things he says. He scoots more onto the bed...

"Can the stink come closer?"

Dib blushes bright red in seconds because he's staring at Zim smiling.

"S-sure are we going to play rock, paper, scissors or something? Haha.."

"Why would Zim carry those supplies with me?"

"No no...Rock paper scissors is a- you know, nevermind...."

Zim pouts.

"Zim.... are you SURE that aliens have super cool technology and are smarter than humans because I am so not believing you right now..."

"Of course we do! We just don't find the use of trivial and foolish human games."

Dib squints. "Anyways, do you wanna play Mario kart or something?" Dib pulls his switch out from a pillow behind Zim.

"Um... who is 'Mary Oh' ...?"

"It's pronounced mar-re-oh Zim...D-did you want me to teach you?"

Zim looks at the switch and raises a eyebrow... "Fine, but Zim is sure it will be smelly like Dib..."

"Okay first off, let me show you how to say Marios name correctly, it's not like his a multi-millionaire or anything."

Dib grabs Zim's face and makes a 'mar' mouth shape.