Car Trouble

I waited for a while for him to get there but he never came, so I sent him a message saying practice was over. When waiting anxiety grew in my chest. What if the team spreads rumors about what I said and he hears them. What if I'll lose any chance I have. My thoughts were pouring in at a million miles per hour as I saw someone pull in. At first I thought it was Denki, but then I noticed it was a different car. They rolled down the window and the ash blonde came into view, "Come on Purple Hair." 

"Uhh, Denki said he was gonna come and get me." 

"The damn bastard's car wouldn't start, so he made me come and get you. Now come on."

I got in Bakugo's car and put on my seat belt, then I noticed him giving me a look, "What are you doing wearing that loser's clothes?" 

I tried to dodge the same bullet again, "Can we just go."

Bakugo scoffed and pulled out of the parking lot. To be honest, I thought he'd drive like a maniac but he was actually pretty calm about it. It was like every aggravated nerve left him. We listened to the radio and quietly hummed, he even cracked a smile. I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes, laughing internally, I knew that car wouldn't make it.  I almost fell asleep until we finally pulled back in Denki's driveway. When we got out of the car we walked into the open garage, and in it was the broken down rust bucket, only I noticed someone was under it. For a second, I thought Denki had hired an actual mechanic, but then they rolled out from under the vehicle and it was none other than Kirishima. Which in all honesty, he worked with engines as well as professionals. He wore a tighter, white tank top with a pair of old, ripped jeans and sneakers. As he stood up he wiped oil from his callused, beat up hands, smiling with his casusl toothy grin. 

"Hey babe, I'm glad you're back."

He said as he approached Bakugo giving him a kiss. They had already been together for two years already, and had the best relationship imagible. It's like they were made for each other. Maybe one day I'll have that with the person I love the most. 

My muscles tightened up as Bakugo's voice boomed in my ears, "What are you staring at? Take a picture, it'll last longer." 

I looked down at my feet and laughed uneasily, "Sorry, I spaced out for a minute."

Then suddenly Sero pulled in and came in the garage with a box full of parts. 

Bakugo grew confused and turned back to Kiri. "What are all these parts for?"

"Well you see," he said with a nervous chuckle. "It really only needs one simple part, but none of the engine looks the best, so I used some of my savings to buy all new parts." 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!? YOU'RE WASTING ALL YOUR MONEY ON THAT IDIOT!!!" 

"No I'm not, plus it could be a nice group project. You, Sero, and I can work on it together." 

Bakugo mumbled curses under his breath, then took a moment to calm down and think. "Fine, but he's paying you back every dime you spent." 

Kiri grinned again, "Sure."

"Where is the idiot anyway?" 

"Uhh-"

Then suddenly Kiri's car pulled in, and Denki stepped out with the biggest smile on his face, his sunglasses pushed back and two large pizzas in his hand. 

"WHAT THE HELL KIRISHIMA!!! YOU LET THE LUNATIC DRIVE YOUR CAR AFTER HIS BROKE DOWN!!!"

"Well to be fair his car is much older than mine, and we got hungry." 

Denki come into the garage, "Pizza anyone?"

I actually got scared as Bakugo's eyes glowed with anger while he stomped towards Denki and grabbed his shirt collar.

"I'm gonna kill you."

"Please don't! Whatever I did I'm sorry!"

Kiri patted Bakugo on the shoulder, "Come on, we need to get to work sooner or later." 

Bakugo glanced back at Kiri then glared at Denki, "You're paying him back. Every. Penny." 

"I-I will, I promise."

Bakugo finally let him go and they all started unboxing parts. Denki came over to me and we sat on the ground, "Well, I got myself in a bind, know any places with job openings?"

I grabbed a slice of pizza from the box, "I would say work at Pizza Hut, but they don't have any openings." 

"Aww man."

I laughed as I tried to think of a billion different places he could work, and then I had the best idea ever. 

"You could try McDonald's."

The whole garage fell silent, then burst with laughter. Sero was almost in tears as he threw part of the old car to the side, "That's perfect!"

"No. There's no way I'm working at that grease pit."

Bakugo roared from under the car, "KIRISHIMA PAID ALL THIS MONEY FOR YOUR CAR PARTS, YOU'RE GONNA WORK THERE!!! OR ELSE I'LL CRUSH EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY!!!"

Denki flinched then groaned, "Okay, okay I'll go for an interview after school tomorrow."

"Hey Denki." 

Kirishima said, pulling a ratchet out of the toolbox, "Since you'll be an employee there and you'll get discounts, can I get fries for fifty percent off?"

Denki face palmed, "We'll see."

Kirishima smiled excited then went to work with the others. 

I finished my pizza and Denki stood up, "Hang on one second, I'll be back."

He went in his house and shut the door back. After a couple of minutes passed by, it sounded like someone dropped a nuke in his house. 

Bakugo scoffed, "Could you go check on the moron."

(Hi, here's the next chapter. Enjoy! :)  )