The party

Dollie's POV
I woke up on at 10am on Saturday, and for the first time in ages I didn't have to wake up to an alarm. I got out of bed and I put my dressing gown and slippers on and made my way downstairs, everyone was already up and sat at the breakfast bar eating pancakes.
"Is this what I would've been missing out on if I was at dance" I thought to myself.
"Hey where's mine" I protested.
"In the oven so it kept warm" said mom
"And all the toppings are over there coz we weren't sure what you wanted on it" dad added.
"Oh thank you" I said as I sat down next to Jessie.
"Hey you're blocking my view"! Said Juniper in a dramatic tone, whilst trying to put on an American accent to sound cool.
"Wait.......what"? I asked
"I'm having a staring contest with Jessie" said Juniper in her silly American accent.
"Well tough you'll just have to play somewhere else and stop with the silly American accent" I said.
"Oh okay" said Juniper in her normal voice.
"See there's no need for it" I said kissing her head.
"Ew" she said (she hated being kissed)
"Um rude" I said with a chuckle. She then got down from the breakfast bar and ran up the stairs, Jessie followed close behind her, her mouth still full.
After breakfast.
I was now up in my room deciding what to wear, dad said that I could stay at the party with Ava and Emma until 12am so I needed to decide what to wear.
"Ping" I heard a notification come from my phone so I picked it up.

Ava has a man crush on AJ 😘
Emma: what's everyone wearing, I'm thinking maybe this?

Ava has a man crush on AJ 😘Emma: what's everyone wearing, I'm thinking maybe this?

Ava😜: yes deffo, you'll look amazing in this, I'm wearing this.

Dollie: stunning, I'm still stuck on what to wear 😢 Dollie: I think I might've found something, what do you guys think? X

Dollie: I think I might've found something, what do you guys think? X

Emma: yes! Yes! Yes! girl, you'll be slaying in this outfit 💖💖😱 Ava: she said it all, what time time do you want to get hereDollie: around 7, my dad said we could stay at the party until 12 but we have to pretend that we're going to bed at 10 c...

Ava: she said it all, what time time do you want to get here
Dollie: around 7, my dad said we could stay at the party until 12 but we have to pretend that we're going to bed at 10 coz that when the girls have to go to bed
Emma: I thought they went to bed at 9
Dollie: yeah they do normally but their allowed to stay up until 10 but my mom and dad don't want them to know that we're staying up
Ava: aaaah okay well I'll see you guys later, can't wait to see you.
Emma: see you later x
I got dressed in the outfit I had chosen, I then curled my hair and put it in a half up half down style. I then got up and went to see what the girls were up to, because I could hear them arguing.
"Girls what's going on"?! I asked as I entered their room.
"Juniper doesn't want to wear the same outfit as me" said Jessie.
"Well look just because you're twins doesn't mean you have to wear the same outfit all the time" I said.
"I guess so..." said Jessie.
"But why don't you girls shows me you're outfits" I said
"Okay" they both said.

(Jessie's)

(Jessie's)

(Juniper's) "Wow these outfits really show off your personalities" I said

(Juniper's)
"Wow these outfits really show off your personalities" I said.
"What do you mean"? Asked Juniper
"Well Jessie is more of girly, girl she likes when mom buys you girls dresses, she's more delicate and gentle, whereas your more rough and boisterous" I said
"No not I'm not" she said and then she started kicking me.
"Oi! Stop it!" I said, she gave me a little shove and then she stopped.
"Don't call me boisterous again, I'm not a boy" she said whilst pointing her finger at me.
"Okay I'm sorry, but Juni are you sure you want to wear a tracksuit to the party"? I asked her.
"Yep I'm positive, I don't want to wear some sissy dress or skirt" she said.
"Okay suit yourself" I said and then I left the room so they could get ready.
Party time
"Drinks anyone" dad asked as he brought round a tray of red wine.
"Yes please" said Ava as she went to take a drink.
"Um I don't think so" said dad as he moved the tray away.
"Yes, you girls can stick to the lemonade or Ribena" said mom
"Oh! I've got an idea"! Ava exclaimed.
"What is it"? Emma asked.
"Why don't we but the Ribena in a wine glass"? Said Ava
"Brilliant" I said and then I went to grab some empty wine glasses.
"Hang on I thought I said no drinking" said dad.
"We're not, we're just gonna put our Ribena into wine glasses" I said.
"Ok fair enough, but if anyone asks your drinking Ribena or lemonade if you have any" said dad
"Ok ok" I said
Buzz!
"Oh I wonder who's at the door" said mom.
"It's Oli" and James!! Dad cheered as they walked in.
"Psst! Dollie" Ava whispered loudly.
"What Ava"? I asked
"What's his number"? Ava asked pointing to James
"Seriously Ava"!? I said
"You are unbelievable" said Emma and then we all burst out laughing.

AN
Sorry I haven't been updating lately I'm gonna write a few chapters now so that they're ready to post XX