Visiting zalfie

Joe's POV
I woke up to my alarm clock going off it was 8:30 on a Saturday but I was up early because we were all going to visit Zoe and Alfie other wise know as #Zalfie.
"Morning babe" Dianne said giving me a kiss.
"Morning my love, we better get up, we've got a busy day ahead of us" I said and then we both got out bed, Dianne went downstairs to make breakfast and I went and woke the girls up, I started with Dollie first because I knew she would take longer to get ready.
"Dollie" I called as I opened her curtains.
"No don't let the light in" she said still half asleep.
"Come on you've gotta get, we're going to auntie Zoe's and uncle Alfie's today" I said.
"Alright, I'm up" she said.
"Right well can you get dressed first and then come downstairs for breakfast" I said.
"Are we having pancakes"? She asked.
"I don't know, probably your moms making it" I said and then I left the room so that she could get ready and so I could get the girls up.

When they are on the road
"How about a little bit of carpool karaoke"? I said.
"Yes yes"! Everyone cheered
"Alright then" I said and then I put on "can't fight this feeling anymore" by bastille.

"And I can't fight this feeling anymore, I've forgotten what I stared fighting for" the girls sang.
"Actually all this singing has reminded me, we still need to book your singing lessons" I said.
"Oh yeah, I kinda forgot about them cause I was doing the piano lessons" said Dollie.
"Yeah well they lasted long" I said sounding sarcastic.
"I tried them, and I really thought I would like them" said Dollie.
"Well hopefully you'll enjoy these singing lessons better" I said.

When they have arrived
Dollie's POV
We had just arrived at auntie Zoe and uncle Alfie's so we all got out of the car, mom and dad open the boot and they handed us all our individual bags. We then walked up to the front door and the girls knocked on the door, we heard Nala barking and then Zoe saying "Who is it Nala"? She then opened the door.
"DJ, it's nice to see you" she said giving me a hug.
"It's nice to see you to Zoe, but never call me DJ again" I said and with that we all walked into the house, where we were all greeted by a very happy Nala.

AN
So I've decided that I'm only going to be writing 3 more chapters to this one of which will be an epilogue and the other will be a final AN xxx