I'm never going to school again

Dollie's POV
The bell finally rang when the clock struck 3, I grabbed my bag and shot up like a rocket, ready to leave as soon as the teacher dismissed us.
"Hey Dollie wait up, let me walk you to reception" Elsie called.
"No need, I know where it is" I said, I didn't really but I had to get rid of her,
I could risk her seeing my mom and I knew she was there coz she had text me to let me that she was here and that she would be waiting for me.
"Oh ok I'll see you tomorrow" said Elsie , I nodded and waved goodbye, and I began walking in the opposite direction to her, I didn't know if it was the way to reception but I knew that she wasn't going to reception as she was in the after school choir club, I walked down the corridor and then I recognised the dinner hall and I knew, that the reception was through the doors.
"Hello Dollie, how was your day"? Mom asked.
"Not good" I said with a sigh.
"Why what happened"? Mom asked.
"I don't want to talk about it"! I shouted and then I began storming off.
"Dollie wait, it can't have been that bad" mom said.
"Ok fine I'll tell you, but can we please go to the care first"? I asked.
"Okay deal" mom said and then we walked to the car.
"So what happened"? Mom asked.
"Okay so the teacher did a register and she called my name because it's protocol even though I'm not an actual student there yet and well when she call my name the girl who was looking after me for the day asked me if I was related to the Suggs and I said no because I didn't want people to know because if they found out then they may try and follow me home and I don't want that to happen" I said.
"Okay fair enough but surely if you kept on the down low then no one would find out" said mom.
"Yeah but you don't understand mom the girl, Elsie she just kept on pushing it, she determined to prove that i was related to you guys" I said.
"Well I'm sure she'll probably stop eventually" said mom.
"Mom please don't make me go again, it's to stressful, I like being homeschooled and as much as they annoyed me I enjoy being homeschooled with my sisters" I said.
"Well okay and I'm glad you tried, now how about we go to Starbucks and get a caramel Frappuccinos" mom suggested.
"You read my mind" I said then we drove to Starbucks.

AN
So guys I'm really struggling with ideas which is why the updates have been so slow, so if you have any suggestions or ideas then please let me know thank you x