Tutoring

Chapter 2:

Tutoring

Author's Note:

This is what Rin and Yuri look like (Sorry for using Gacha, I can't draw boys or anything decent)

*The Next Day, Time Skip*

I wake up, I open my eyes, still nothing. I put on my same soft shirt and pants and walk down stairs and go through my 6 hours of school and then my mom said that in 30 minutes Rin the person I'm tutoring will be here soon. 

I got anxiety and I didn't want him to know I'm blind, even though in the first 5 minutes he'll probably ask me to explain the problem and for me to read it then I'll have to say "Hay, I'm blind." which would be embarrassing but, the reason for me wanting to do that is because, I'm scared of being bullied even though he sounds nice I couldn't help it. I ran upstairs to get dark shaded glasses which blind people wear so the sun doesn't hurt their eyes.

I gave myself a pep talk which turned into a mental meltdown, then I heard the door bell ring. I went to the stair case to listen to what their saying, I heard a unfamiliar voice say "Hey Ms. Надеюсь (Hope). How are you?" "Good, how are you Rin?" she asked "Good, where do you want me to put my shoes?" he asked "Just by the door is fine." she said "May I meet your son Ms.?" I got anxiety "Of course, that's why you're here." she exclaimed in a happy tone.

"YURI, OUR GUEST IS HERE!" I walk down stairs and wave my hand but, don't say a word. "Hi, I'm Rin, how are you?" I pause and say "G-Good." then my mom says "It's okay Yuri, he's really nice." she exclaimed, I just shrug my shoulders. Then he said "I like you're glasses" I felt embarrassed because, of how odd I must have seemed. I just nodded and put my head down.

Then I began to help him out with math and ELA after a little bit I put my head up, then the question I dreaded came up, "What do I do here?" I put my head down because I couldn't read the problem he's on, he said "I'm sorry, did I do anything wrong Yuri?" I just shacked my head and my mom over heard are conversation and walked over and said "Well Rin I didn't tell you this but, Yuri's actually blind.". Then I looked up a bit. The moment of truth, does he care I'm blind or not?