Coffee

Chapter 4:

Coffee

I wake up, not as hopeless as I usually am. My mom picked out a nice outfit for me, then she asked what the special occasion was. I replied with "I'm going to get some coffee with Rin." then she cupped her mouth with her hands at least that's what I think she did based on how her breathing sounded and jumped up and down, and I swear that she was going to cry. Then she stopped her flailing and started talking to me "You guys connected so quickly, usually you don't like people, he must be special, what place are you going to, when are you leaving, my baby is growing up so quickly, I'm so proud of you!" I replied with a awkward smile.

It kinda scares me when she gets like that, she acts like she's on her 50th cup of coffee -_-. I told her that I just felt connected to him, like he was a missing piece of my broken heart, that we'll be going at 9:00, and that I'm 16 and can take care of myself. 

I walk down stairs and I hear my mom say "Wait!" and ran up to me and gave me a hug "I love you son." she exclaimed, I hugged her back and said "I love you too mom" and then I proceeded to go down stairs. I just sat on the couch and waited for him, then I heard the door bell ring. I go to answer it and I open the door and say "Who is it?" then I hear Rin's outgoing voice say "It's Rin. Are you ready to go get coffee" I replied with "...mhm..." really quietly then Rin said "What's wrong?". I replied with "Well I haven't been outside or around people in years." even though I couldn't see his expression I could tell he was shocked, then he asked "Why is that?" I just replied with "After I turned blind I didn't go outside much...".

Then he said something that made me feel better "Well as long as I'm here nothing bad will happen besides, no one pays attention to other people in public well, unless their life's are so sad, slow, and boring they have nothing else better to do than judge.

He grabs my hand and we start to walk outside then my mom chases after us and tells me I forgot my glasses, I grab my glasses and my mom told Rin "Take care of my son." and he nodded and continued to walk, then since are conversation was so flat he asked why I needed glasses. I looked at him and giggled a bit, and said that if I don't wear them the sun light will hurt my eyes, then he said "Ohhhh okay."

Author's Note:

He didn't say it in the rude was he said it in the way were you feel stupid but, then it just clicks and you feel like you understand the universe. End of Author's Note.

We start walking and finally arrived at the front of the coffee store, and I accidently run into someone.

Cliff hanger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).