Family Gathering (PT. 1)

Chapter 7:

Family Gathering

Yuri's POV:

As Rin guides me through city, I just space off and think about what he said. Maybe it isn't my fault? No that's preposterous! Its always my fault...

I come back to reality, Rin told me that were here, Rin knocks on the door and before even knocking 2 times my mom answers. "HELLO GUYS, HOW WAS YOU'RE TRIP?! OH AND YURI SWEETY, DID YOU LIKE IT OUTSIDE?! WAS ANYONE MEAN?! IF THEY DID I'M GOING TO BEAT THEIR Жопа  (You guys can figure out what that means), WHO DID IT?!?!?!?!.

I just stood their in embarrassment, "Mom I'm fine, no one touched me, and I actually really liked it outside." I exclaimed.

She let out a little squeal and said "Rin, thank you for taking my son outside, he hasn't been outside in years, you are welcome here anytime" "Thank you ma'am.".

Then I invited Rin to go upstairs in my room and hangout with me but, as we were walking upstairs my mom asked me in a serous tone to come and talk to her. I was a little nervous but, said of course.

She said that their would be a family gathering and even though she didn't want to go and neither did I, we had to go because, my grandma was in the hospital and she wants us to visit grandpa before she dies and get along with him.

I love my grandma but, not my grandpa. He was always kind of mean to me and my mom and when she said family gathering it just meant my mom, my grandpa, and me. She said that I could bring Rin if it meant me feeling more safe and less lonely their.

I mumbled "..okay..." and walked upstairs, then Rin said "Hey, are you okay?" I nodded my head. Then I awkwardly asked him if he wanted to go. I thought since we met yesterday he wouldn't want to but, he said yes.

I felt a little anxiety come over me, going to my grandpa's house was not something I enjoyed. He was rather judgmental.

Author's Note:

Sorry that this chapter was so short. I promise I'll try and make the next chapter long :'3.