CLOSED - Let's Play a Game!!!

THE HARRY STYLES WATTPAD READER CHALLENGE

I don't know about you, but I like games.  My favourites are trivia or involve some sort of puzzle or mystery to solve.  I got to thinking that it could be fun to create a challenge/game to add to the Styles of Expression contest.  And what a great way to allow the thousands of dedicated readers who are often silent but so supportive of all the writers on Wattpad! 

So, WELCOME to the first ever READER challenge!  And since all writers are also readers, that means everyone can play.

Do you want to play?? Great!

To play, you must answer the questions below by posting a comment next to the question.  But, before you answer, make sure you've got the right answer because you can only post ONE comment per question.  If you post more than one answer, only your first answer will count, and the additional comment will be deleted. The person with the most correct answers at the end of 7 days will win the challenge.

The answers to ALL the questions are either the titles of Harry Styles fanfics published on Wattpad, or the names of authors who've published Harry Styles fanfics on Wattpad. You will NOT have to have read any of the books to be able to find the answers to these questions, but you are going to have to do some research! 

PRIZE

You'd win the claim to fame of being the most knowledgeable HS fanfic reader!  But... aside from that, maybe the winner is having a birthday sometime in the next 365 days and maybe I'd like to send them a gift for their birthday!  Yeah!  That's it!  And maybe this person would wake up one morning and find the latest edition of Rolling Stone in their mailbox as their birthday present from me.  I happen to have an extra copy that I'd like to give as a birthday gift to a Harry fan!

  I happen to have an extra copy that I'd like to give as a birthday gift to a Harry fan!

INSTRUCTIONS

1.      Post a comment above next to I WANT TO PLAY!! Include one emoji in your comment.

I WANT TO PLAY!! post comment here

2.      Read the question and post your answer in a comment.  You only get ONE answer per comment so make sure you're right! 

3.      The answers to ALL the questions are either the titles of Harry Styles fanfics published on Wattpad, or the names of authors who've published Harry Styles fanfics on Wattpad.

4.      Answer as many questions as you can in the next 7 days – until October 3rd.

5.      On October 3rd, I will post all the correct answers and announce the winner!!

Easy, peasy, right?

IMPORTANT HINT:   There are 688 Harry Styles fanfics in total contained in my reading lists on my profile (not including the short stories for this contest).  The answers to ALL the questions are either the story title or the username author of one of these fanfics contained in the reading lists on my profile. However, NONE of the answers is the story title or the names of any of the authors who entered the Styles of Expression contest.