Closed - OH NO! IT'S ANOTHER READER'S CHALLENGE!

THE HARRY STYLES WATTPAD READERS CHALLENG V. 2.0

The first challenge was so much fun that I thought I'd do it again.

Calling all my amateur sleuths, sharpen your pencils because it's back! The second READERS CHALLENGE starts NOW!

BUT this time there are 70 clues and you have 72 hours to submit your answers. This game is over on October 1st! There will be only 1 winner and if there's a tie for top spot, a sudden death overtime round will take place. (Don't know what that will look like yet but I'll think of something.)

PRIZE

Same as the first READER's challenge, a birthday present from me because no physical or monetary prizes are allowed in Wattpad contests. Hey, I would have given you a birthday present anyway, right??

  Hey, I would have given you a birthday present anyway, right??

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Post a comment here saying I WANT TO PLAY!!

2. Read the question and post your answer in a comment. You only get ONE answer per comment so make sure you're right!

3. The answers to ALL the questions are either the titles of Harry Styles fanfics published on Wattpad, or the names of authors who've published Harry Styles fanfics on Wattpad.

4. Answer as many questions as you can in the next 72 hours – until October 1st. On that day, I'll mark the game as CLOSED and will announce the winner on my profile. (I have no idea what time I'll do that on the 1st because I have to work that day!)

The HINT to play is the same as the first challenge. There are almost 700 Harry Styles fanfics contained in my reading lists on my profile (Yes, I've added more and No, not including the short stories for this contest). The answers to ALL the questions are either the title or the author of one of these fanfics. NONE of the answers is the name of the story title or name of an author who entered the Styles of Expression contest.

Here we go again! On your marks, get set, GO!!

QUESTIONS

1. The title of this book shares its name with a popular genre of fiction. Surprisingly, the author has not published any Marvel universe fanfics despite their username.

2. The one-word title of this story is also a word that describes a member of a nomadic group of people.

3. A Wattpad veteran since 2013 with 6 published works, the username of this author rhymes with a word often used to describe a famous singer.

4. I don't think this author is active anymore, but they certainly left a lasting impression! Over 32K people still follow them desperately hoping they'll return. Nine of their stories have over 1M reads! Wow.

5. The name of this book could also be used to describe the Red Baron.

6. This books' author began writing this story when they were only 13! Judging from their username, I'm guessing they thought Harry was better suited to one of Taylor's besties.