The Tyrant has come

3rd POV

Near the vicinity of Kuoh town lies an ordinary academy where in the past only female students attended. That is until it became Co-ed just recently now accepting a few male students attending there.

It seemed like an ordinary school where students come and go to get their education that is until it became a battlefield.

In the school grounds of the Academy two groups of students were fighting a cadre class fallen angel named Kokabiel alongside his pawns which consist of the crazy priest freed and Valper.

The two group of students consist of the two heirs of their respective families. Rias Gremory a long red haired woman whose firing a destructive ball of energy towards the guard dogs of hell,Cerberus. Beside her are peerage members consisting of Akeno her sadistic queen, Asia her support bishop, Kiba her knight of speed, Koneko the fighting neko rook and her pathetic perverted pawn issei.

The second group consists of Sona Sitri her childhood friend and her queen Tsubaki with her respective peerage members.

The Academy was wrecked due to the fighting as they tried fending off the cereberus and freed as well with his fused Excalbur. During the battle they were aided by Xenovia a blue haired girl who is also an exorcist tasked to get the fragments back with Kiba unlocking his balance break Sword of Betrayer.

The fight would have been ongoing that is until the world trembled as an unknown force is currently heading towards their location. Kokabiel went pale as he knew who is making that deadly aura.

Kokabiel: Freed! Valper! We must retreat imme-

He didn't get to finish his words as a hand gripped the back of his head and forcibly smashed him on the ground.

The two groups were shocked of the sudden turn of events that is until they saw that the remaining cerberus were whimpering and now scared. They looked to see a teen in strange clothing currently smashing the cadre class fallen's head as he stopped moving and was unconscious. He dropped the unconscious Kokabiel as he lifted his boot and smashed the head as if it was a watermelon.

Freed and Valper were shaken and couldn't move due to the menacing aura this individual had. Freed being the maniac he is tried to go after the teen as he slashed overhead intending to behead him. He smiled thinking it was easy until the teen grabbed the sword with his bare hand. Freed was shocked of the action and tried to get the sword out of his grip. He then saw the sword shine and then crushed in a dispersing light.

Freed paled and was about to retreat that is until a hand gripped his face and started crushing his head.he struggled but his muffled scream was the last thing that was heard until the teen finally popped his head.

He then looked at his handiwork and looked towards the two group as they were now afraid of what he just did.

???: Answer me this. Are all of you Devils?

Rias still scared of the outcome tried answering him. She calmed herself and answered.

Rias: Yes we are and who are you?

???: And why are you here in the human realm? I thought the Devils were told not to ever involve the human realm with the supernatural?

Rias: and why does it matter to you?

???: because...

He then flared his aura making the two devil heirs and peerages pale to his deadly aura

???: I'm here to exterminate you and the fallen here in this realm!!

He started walking towards them that is until a magic circled appeared and a huge ball of destruction struck the teen. The one's who came out of the circle were none other than the Maou Sirzechs and Serafall alongside Grayfia.