A Heart's Disturbance

3rd POV

The meeting of the factions have been progressing smoothly so far. The factions have agreed that any humans that were forced or taken by the factions because of them having gears on them were given a choice to be free from the clutches of the factions or stay with them. Many devil wanted to protest and argued about that they were declining in numbers but one killing aura from Tyrant Baal shut them up. The humans who don't want to be their slaves had their pieces removed and turned them back to finally live their lives once more.

As for Enma he demanded that those who were involved with the massacre of one of his clans to verify themselves or less they would incur his wrath. The Devils protested about it but where ultimately shut down as Killia showed evidence of the atrocities that one devil family did prompting for them to and tell all the factions of just how justified their actions were. Thus those involved in the unjustified massacre were stripped of their powers and be damned to be eternally tortured in the deepest part of Tartarus.

As for the Tyrant he demanded the devil clan to tell him of who proposed the idea of of reincarnating humans to devils. The Devils didn't answer until Lucifer demanded them to tell or else anyone who kept silent will be punished by him severely. Serafall gave in not wanting for her sister to be hurt told them that it was a devil Maoh by the name of Ajuka who came up with it. Lucifer then looked towards Nevermore and just nodded as he disappeared in a vortex of flames.

The meeting was progressing smoothly when time stopped as Killia and the others sensed several unknown signatures surrounding the building. Killia had an unamused expression on his face as he look towards the Tyrant.

Killia: Mind if I do some cleaning my Lord?

Baal: You have my permission Killia. Show those little pests why we are not to be opposed with

Killia bowed before proceeding towards the exit but was held back by Chuck and his companions.

Chuck: Now, now Killia wouldn't want you to be the only one having a party now will you?

Killia: Think you can handle a rough rodeo cowboy?

Chuck only smiled at him as the three followed him outside dealing with the outsiders

Grayfia looked at the fleeting figure of Killia as she uttered a small prayer for his safety. Tyrant Baal looked at her and only smirked

Baal: You should be praying that those pests would survive

Grayfia: Why would you say that?

Baal: Just listen and you will know why those three and Killia are not to be underestimated with

The factions then kept silent wanting to know what he meant until they heard screams and explosions coming from outside.

*Sub Machine gun sounds*

* *Boom* *Boom* SEGA SATURN SHIRO!!!*

*CONSECUTIVE NORMAL PUNCHES!*

* MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA!!! WRRRRRYYYYYYY!!! MUDA MUDA MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! *

The Three factions minus Killia's friends and relatives paled at what they are hearing. Moments later the door entrance opened and the three went in without a scratch on them while Killia was behind them and dragging a Beaten up lady by the collar. Killia threw the lady in front of  the Tyrant as he just looked at the now cowering lady.

Baal: Mind telling me your name and why you think that disturbing this meeting was a good idea?

Katerea: K-K-Katerea and please have mercy!