What the future holds

3rd POV

Months had passed since the meeting of the three factions. Suffice to say many changes had occurred from all three factions as new leaders were appointed to keep their people in check and not to cause anymore harm to humanity.

Lucifer regained his throne once more and decided to reform his faction for the better. It wasn't easy and many opposed the idea of him being back but with a simple statement that the current system is unjustified and evidences pertaining to actions by the Council and some corrupt officials, some devils sided with him while those opposed were annihilated and made example of how drowning in power is a very bad idea. He also admonish the peerage system since some of the houses have humans who were forced or either killed just to be added as a devil. As such many who opposed were soon met to their demise bringing the pillars down to only a handful of family left.

Lucien became the new leader of the fallen Angels and with Penemue by his side he started the rehabilitation of those who had repented enough and had them be judged if they are worthy to be brought back to heaven. He administered a program wherein he sealed their fallen divinity and have them go to the human realm which was approved by Killia to experience and to make use of their new life before being judge by the gate keeper if they are allowed back to heaven or not.

Michael and his sister were busy with their duties as they helped in the reformation of the fallen angels and thus appointed several observers to see how they are doing. Irina and Xenovia were given a chance to partake in such tasks and they gladly accepted to help Michael and his cause. They also helped in weeding out corrupt church leaders who used the name of the Lord and his teachings to do unscrupulous acts and thus hereby stripped of their authority as sacrilegious leaders.

It was not an easy task for the three factions but with the help of Killia and his group, they managed to make sure that they would be kept in line and that they can finally be at peace with each other.

Killia has been working hard since those months as he constantly check on humanity as per order of his father and his goal to safely make sure that humanity will not be threatened by the supernatural ever again. Another one of his tasks were to gather all the sacred gears and find worthy ones to receive them and form a group that will handle any disaster either supernatural or not with the help of his human friends. Killia also managed to once more be with his new adopted sisters Shirone, Kuroka and surprisingly Asia after they were turned back from being devils and now lived with him in his castle in the Netherworld.

-Timeskip brought to you by Killia having a picnic with his family and friends by the park-

We now see Killia making his way towards a shrine in Tokyo in as several Yokais greeted him and payed their respects. He was especially welcomed by the Yokai children as he would always tell them stories about his or the groups exploit.

As he neared the entrance of the shrine, he was greeted by one of the attendants serving lord Enma an elder tengu.

Elder: Greetings and welcome back Lord Killian

Killia: its nice to be back old man. How have you been?

Elder: Never been better my lord. I take it you are here to visit Lady Yasaka and Lord Enma?

Killia: Yes I have an important meeting with them.

Elder: Very well. I think you will find them by the garden as Lord Enma is spending some time with Lady Kunou

Killia: Thank you Elder and hopefully we could get some tea with you family next time

Elder: I'm sure they'll be glad to have you as company. Off you go then lord Killia