Almost

You were on the Breaking Bread with Blesiv Tour. You and Alex (Blesiv) have been best friends since elementary school. You both have grown with each other in Reno, Nevada. Both of your families are close and support both of your social media careers. When Alex told you about the tour you were immediately so proud of him and you agreed to be part of the tour.

Both you and Alex shared the same group of friends; Carlos, Devyn, and Sam. All of you guys were tight and had so much fun together. Whether it was filming a video or just hanging and chilling.

Alex decided to get another guy on the tour, Jabez. Alex and Carlos have talked to him before and chilled with Jabez a few times. You've seen him a few times at parties before Alex and you moved to LA. You never really talked to him but you were sure he was cool guy since Alex and Carlos have hanged with him.

Throughout tour Jabez and you got really close. You guys became friends real quick. He was hella funny and you both clicked instantly. You both started catching feelings for each other. You would usually tell Alex and Carlos everything but you decided to keep this to yourself. You didn't want the guys teasing you and you for sure didn't want Jabez finding out you liked him.

Devyn and Sam lowkey started to catch on to your  liking for Jabez. You denied their accusations when the guys went out for Chick-fil-A. They didn't believe you one bit so they went to Alex and Carlos, and told them their theory about you liking Jabez.

When the bus took a pit stop to get some gas, Jabez went outside to FaceTime his mom and brother Rocky.

You all were sitting in the living room area of the bus when Carlos got the control from your hands and paused the Netflix show you guys were watching on the tv.

"Heyy!" You whined at Carlos.

You changed your position from lying down to sitting down. You then saw Alex, Carlos, Devyn, and Sam surrounding you in serious faces.

"What's going on?" You say furrowing your eyebrows.

"Do you like Jabez?" Alex blurted out.

"You told them about this?" You say to Devyn and Sam.

They both guiltily nodded.

"Look Y/N we just want to know if you like Jabez or not. We're like 99% sure you like him." Devyn said.

"Well that 1% is right!" You annoyingly said. "You probably failed statistics in school." You rolled your eyes.

Alex chuckled at your comment.

"Yeah we think that Alex and Carlos deserve to know. They're like your brothers. If you like Jabez then I would like to see the scene they make when they get all protective over you!" Sam laughed.

You rolled your eyes at them. "What the fuck guys?" You say groaning. "This is so stupid. Your dumb little theory isn't true. Y'all might as well make a conspiracy video with Shane Dawson and shit!" You angrily said.

"Ok chill out. We just want to get to the bottom of this. Do you like him or not?" Alex asked.

"No Guzman I don't like him. Now can we go back to watching Netflix?" You say as you were over their dumb accusations.

"Okay good. Cause I didn't want to beat Jabez up. He's a cool dude and I wouldn't want to get down with him because you like him." Alex said.

"You're dumb! I'm sure your ass would lose against Jabez." You say giggling as you grab Alex's chicken arms.

"Ayyy!" Alex says.

Carlos, Devyn, and Sam cracked up.

"He wouldn't lose cause I'd be in it too!" Carlos said all tough.