Right Where You Belong

Hey guys!

This is a request by Joanadiaz10

Request: Can you do one about Jabez breaking up with y/n but after a few months he regrets it and wants her back ❤️

Hope you enjoyed it girl! Sorry for the wait.

If y'all have any requests feel free to comment down below!

Love y'all and thanks for reading!

-

It's been a few months since Jabez ended things with you. The first few weeks and even months were the hardest for you.

It was the first time you were ever truly hurt. You've never felt this type of pain. The pain was so bad, it felt like you were dying. Every time you would cry over him, you would shut your eyes so tight hoping that you wouldn't ever be able to open them again. You would clench your hands into fists hoping that your pain and anger would just go away. You would feel your heart pumping so fast and hard through your chest, because of all the pain he caused you. You stomach would start hurting from all the uneven breathing. Every night this would be your routine.

But not anymore, you're over it. Sure it still hurts like hell but there's no other option but to stand up from your bed and try to move on.

You were done waiting for him. You knew he made a mistake leaving you, but you weren't going to be there for him when he realizes it. You were done waiting every morning and night hoping that he would text you. You were done spamming him with texts telling him that you love him and that you're hurt. He clearly doesn't care, so why should you be in bed crying over his dumbass when he's probably in bed hooking up with some hoe.

You checked the time; 9:30 am.

You decided to stand up, out of bed and wipe your tears. Normally you would stay in bed listening to depressing music or watching sad depressing edits on Instagram. But no, you were making a change, and moving on from Jabez Villalobos.

You decided to clean up your single bedroom apartment. In a way clearing your mind off of him.

Since you've been sad over him these past few months your room has became a huge mess. You thought cleaning your room might be kinda therapeutic.

You started off by doing your bed and laying the sheets straight. You went by the side of your bed where all the trash from your depressing eating goes.

You sigh, seeing the huge mess of food. You started picking up empty cup of noodle soups, empty eaten ice cream jars, half full cups of drinks, and honestly any type of fast food to go bags.

You continued cleaning your room by brooming the hard wood floors, cleaning up your vanity and doing some laundry.

After a few hours, you look at your clean room. You jumped on your bed, bored out of your mind.

Usually you would be doing something with Jabez. But now you honestly have nothing to do.

You grabbed your laptop and laid down in your bed. You started researching places around your city to do because you need to get your mind off of Jabez.

3 Weeks Later

You have successfully started moving on from Jabez.

You have started going to the gym every night, which is actually quite helpful at night because you come out completely exhausted and have no time to stay up and think about Jabez. You have started to find out more about yourself. You found out that there is some amazing restaurants around your city. You found out that you like hiking and watching the sun rise. You even started uploading 2-3 times a week on YouTube. Honestly having so much time to yourself has been great.