Scandalous Outfit Prank

Requested by MelaineGoddess

Request: Can you do one where y/n pranks Jabez wearing a scandalous outfit and says she's going out with her friends but she's really not

Here we go guys! If you guys have more requests make sure to comment! Thank you all!

-

"Hey guys! It's your girl y/n! What's poppin?" You said into the camera, quietly. "As you guys can see Jabez isn't here. Which only means one thing! It's prank time! Make sure to comment down below #y/n to know y'all are on my side!" You whispered into the camera making sure your boyfriend Jabez that was in the room couldn't hear you.

"I'm currently in the restroom. He thinks I'm getting ready to go out with some friends, to this party. And I'm gonna be wearing a veryyy revealing outfit. Like he would never and I mean never let me leave the apartment in this!" You say nervously.

"I'm actually not going out to a party. I just told him earlier this week that I was just to get the prank going, but in reality I'm just gonna prank his ass." You say smirking.

"So as you all may know. I'm partnered with Fashion Nova. They have a ton of amazing clothes that comes in many different styles and colors. They are honestly amazing and you guys can use my promo code to get 15% off on your purchases. Promo code in the description below. But today I'm gonna use one of Fashion Nova's most seductive and scandalous outfits. And I'm soooo nervous to put it on cause I know Jabez will freak out. I'm sooo nervous guys so give this a huge thumbs up!" You say smiling at the camera.

"Enough of me talking! Let's get on to the prank!" You say happily. You got your makeup and started creating your makeup look. You did a little makeup tutorial for the fans.

Makeup Look:

You then quickly did your hair to make the prank believable

You then quickly did your hair to make the prank believable. So that Jabez thinks you're actually going out.

Hair:

"Okay guys so I just did my hair and makeup so now I just have to change

"Okay guys so I just did my hair and makeup so now I just have to change. I'm so fucking nervous guys. I mean like look at this outfit!" You showed the crazy outfit to your fans. "Guys I'm sooooo nervous. Ughhh. He's gonna get so mad!" You say.