Part 2

~y/n's pov~

~y/n's pov~

I'm about to go on stage for my interview with Hollywood Insider. This isn't my first interview I mean i've been a singer since I was fourteen it's been three years . I was waiting in the room they're letting me stay in. Someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I questioned.

"It's time for you to go on" The assistant said opening the door. I got up to follow her to the set. We slowly approached the set and I was pointed to the couch to wait.

Soon the host came out and waved to me. She got to her chair behind the desk.

"In three..two..one." The cameraman mumbled loud enough for us to hear. I immediately smiled when he said one.

"Welcome to Hollywood Insider, I'm your host Sophia Marie. Today we're with y/n y/l/n." She explained.

"Hello." I smiled

"So y/n, tell me about the new song you're working on." She smiled

"Well it's called 'Better anyway'." She nodded.

"And what is it about?" She questioned.

"A complicated love story." I laughed a little.

"Is it about a previous relationship?" She got excited.

"I wouldn't call it a relationship, more of a complicated friendship." I sighed.

"Can't wait for it to come out, in other news. It has come out that you're friends with Daniel Seavey. Is that true or just rumors?" She smirked after Daniels name.

"Well I've know him since i was fifteen, I met him in high school before I moved to New York. So i guess you can say we're friends." I smiled thinking about on old memories.

~An hour later~

I finished the interview and was on my way to the studio to finish some song. I heard my phone go off. I sighed digging around for my phone in my bag.

 I sighed digging around for my phone in my bag

Looks like a change of plans..again.