Part 11

~y/n's pov~

I think I'm pregnant..well y/bff/n thinks I'm pregnant. So she's on her way to my house with some pregnancy tests. And I know this is all my fault I slept Daniel but I couldn't help it.

I suddenly heard a knock on my door. I got up and quickly answered the door. As soon as I did I saw y/bff/n, in her hand is a bag. I swallowed hard knowing what was in the bag.

"Hey babes" she said smiling.

"Hey.." I fake smiled back.

"Let's do this thing!" she half yelled. I just nodded and reached out for the bag, which she handed to me. I looked inside and saw 2 different kinds of tests.

"Two different types..really?" I sighed. She just looked at me with a sad look. I just walked to my bathroom as y/bff/n shut and locked my door.

I peed on two of each kinda of tests and sat on the bathroom floor to wait. I decided to check my phone while waiting, i had six messages, two from Joe, two from Jack and two from Daniel. I had to tell Dani if i was pregnant but god I don't want Joe to know about this he'll use the baby. By the time I was done checking my phone it was time to look at the tests.

I slowly grabbed one and prayed it was negative. I looked at it and my eyes went wide, I grabbed another one..and another one..and then the last one. I started crying so hard. All of them had been positive..