Part 7

⚠️ smut warning ⚠️

y/n's pov

I was standing at Daniel's door. I'm nervous to see him again, I finally worked up the courage to knock. Slowly I knocked on the door, within seconds Daniel opened the door. He quickly grabbed my arm pulling me inside.

"Daniel, what are you doing," I asked in confusion

"You'll see babygirl." He smirked, we got to his room he sat me down on his bed.

He started kissing down my neck, I quietly moaned and I knew it turned him on.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I said with a moan.

"I think we should." He said while kissing my neck. He took off my shirt leaving me exposed, but with my bra on. I took off his shirt, breaking the kiss once again.

We're still kissing without our shirts, we gave each other hickeys here and there. I fondle with his belt and took off his pants, he took off my pants leaving me in my underwear and bra.

He kissed down my stomach leading to my wet core, he kissed my inner thighs making me moan a little. He slowing slid my underwear off throwing behind him.

"D-Daniel." I moan as he ate me out. I moved my hands down to his head tugging on his hair making him groan sending more pleasure.

I came in his mouth, he licked up all my juices. He slowly came up to kiss me. I gripped the waistband of his Calvin Klein boxers and pulled them down.

He lined his tip to my entrance slowly moving it up and down teasing me. Then he slammed into me, making me scream and jolt in pleasure. He thrusted faster and harder hitting my g-spot making me scream 10x louder. Soon I hit my climax, Daniel came and pulled out. We were breathing heavily.

"I love you, y/n."

We laid in his bed cuddling, soon Daniel fell asleep. I slowly got out of his bed and started getting dressed quietly. I looked at Dani and felt guilty and looked around his room and found a pen and paper. I quickly wrote him a letter.

Dani,
I love you too. I'm sorry
~y/n

I put the letter on his nightstand and left his house once again.