-9-

The girls and the rest of Got7 were in the dorms. Even though they had hectic schedules, they were still bored that night.

Jinyoung was reading a book that he told himself he'd finish, Athena was trying to bake something while Yugyeom helped, Jackson and Mark were playing Mario Kart, JB was watching them, Youngjae and Bambam were having a conversation about hair colors and Luna was sitting at the kitchen island with her head down trying to figure out some wedding details.

"Haha I won!" Jackson jumped up and down in victory.

"Consider me letting you win your wedding gift." Mark said pushing Jackson's shoulder.

"How about Jackson let's you win, we are even, and you get us a coffee machine instead?" Athena interjected as she mixed the batter for her double chocolate brownies.

"CoFfEe~" Luna loudly mumbled into the kitchen counter.

"Ok that's it." Jinyoung said closing his book and walking over to Luna. He gently picked up her head so that they were looking at each other. "You need to sleep."

"No I need to finish." Luna told him as she made her self look back at the spread sheets on her computer.

"Why do you need spread sheets for wedding planing??" He asked very confused.

"There are a lot of moving parts. Timing, guests, guests likes and dislikes, money, vendors, venues. There is a lot especially for a famous person committing the ultimate Kpop no no. Even though people need to let all of you live your fucking lives because your humans too. Even though y'all are really pretty. Like damn Jinyoung I wish I had you skin like wtf do you do? What is your secret? SHIT the oven! Wait.... I have never used an oven before." Luna rambled on as everybody looked at her in concern. Her vision was blurring in and out and she couldn't keep control of thoughts. She looked around and could see worry rising by the second.

Luna looked down at the floor. At this point, it was the only thing that seemed normal. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed.

"Your right." Luna closed her eyes before looking at Jinyoung and closing her laptop. "I'm going to go get some fresh air." And before anyone could react, she had left.

"What the hell just happened?"

-

"What the hell am I doing? Am I really avoiding my favorite people to avoid their questions?"

"Well if you are, we are in the same boat." Luna said as she walked through the rooftop door.

The other person turned around towards the voice. He was about to say something back when he noticed who it was.

"Luna?"

"Bangchan?"

"Chan is fine." He said as she walked up next to him with a smile. "Dude how's life?" She asked.

"It's going pretty well but sometimes life get kinda crazy." He said with a slight chuckle remembering last November when Felix almost broke his leg form fortnite dancing to hard.

"Also a very relatable statement." Luna replied. They laughed together as they recounted all the insane things that had ever happened to them.

"Hey." Luna spoke in a soft voice. She didn't know why she felt so nervous. "It feels like you had an interesting night too."

There was a moment of silence as they just nodded at each other and looked over the rooftop. The city of Seoul was bright from all the lights, and one could always know that the city was always awake. But like Jinyoung said, She needed to sleep. She needed to forget the never resting city for a while. "Do you want to blow this place?"

"I don't know" He was hesitant. The dorm might burn down and he might never hear the end of his members questions when he gets back but like he said, life gets crazy.

He was going to get crazy too. "You know what? Screw it! Lead the way" They both laughed as Luna grabbed his arm and they left the rooftop.