-12-

The Stray Kids form door swung open with a loud bang as Athena walked through the dorm. "Thank god!" Felix said getting out from under the dinner table he was hiding under.

There is this rule of thumb in life: The less angry the person the more terrifying they are when the eventually do get angry.

Athena was not an exception. "MINHO LET GO OF JISUNG BEFORE I WHOOP YOU WITH A WOODEN SPOON.

SEUNGMIN DONT YOU DARE LIGHT A SINGLE HAIR AND THAT HIGH PITCHED DOLPHIN BOY OR I SWEAR TO BURN ALL YOUR DAY6 MERCH.

HYUNJIN, FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY NEVER STEP FOOT IN A KITCHEN E V E R AGAIN.

Changbin can you please help Woojin?

Woojin I'll make you a fried kitchen upstairs.

ALL OF YOU CLEAN YOUR ACTS AND SELVES UP AND BE UPSTAIRS IN 5 MINUTES. O R. E L SE." Athena then walked out the door with Felix and closed it behind them. She left the rest of Stray Kids terrified but actually acting sane.

-

It was 5 minutes later and Got7 and Stray kids were in the Got7 dorm while Athena made Woojin a chicken.

"Here you go." She said as she placed the finished fried chicken in front of Woojin on a plate.

His eyes lit up as he took the first bite. "I'm going to cry... this... is... amazing"

"Aww thank you Woojin."  Athena gushed as she took her seat on the couch next to Jackson.

"So Luna and Chan left last night and we haven't heard from either of them. Luna left to get fresh air and Chan left to come hang out with Bambam." Athena said repeating all the information that she had learned about what happened.

"That's strange." Bambam said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Your whole self is strange. What else is new?" Jinyoung commented making everyone look over at him.

"Omg I forgot how savage he was." Hyunjin said to Changbin who was next to him. "This is why I love him!" He squealed as Changbin rolled his eyes at his band member.

"I'm going to pretend to not have heard that because I know that I'm the inside you are freaking out because Luna is missing and you know..." Bambam said to Jinyoung, making Minho's ears perk up.

"Is that tea I hear?" He said with a smirk.

"Damn you can hear tea?" Jisung asked making Felix face palm.

"Ok... Bambam what's up" Jaebum said trying to get everyone back on topic. Everyone looked towards Bambam as he spoke. "Chris usually texts me before he decides to come over but this time he didn't."

"Oh that because-" Jisung said before Felix clamped his hand on Jisung's mouth to make him stop talking. "Sometimes I'm worried that I share the collective Stray Kids Brain cell with you" This made the rest of them laugh as Jeogin chimed in too. "I can't believe you were going to expose Chan like that."

It was another face palm from Felix and a moment of silence before Athena cleared her throat. "Explain."

No one responded. They didn't want to expose their leader like that. "Ya boy wanted to drop by to "accidentally" bump into Luna cause he has caught feelings and is a bumbling mess when it comes to them."

"WHAAAAAA"

"ITS A SQUARE I REPEAT ITS A SQUARE"

"THE SHIPSSSSSSSSS"

"JACKSON YOU OWE ME $5 DOLLARS"

"DAMMIT THEY ARE GOING TO BE YOUR FIVE DOLLARS AFTER THE WEDDING."

After Athena and Got7 freaked out for a solid minute, Athena asked. "Chan was actually pretty cool when he first asked Luna out"

"Yeah before he catches feelings he is one of the smoothest mother fuckers I've ever met" Minho clarified as Jisung added. "Afterwards though... he is a bumbling mess."

"Coming from the prime of a bumbling mess, you should get the idea." Seungmin commented which made Jeogin slightly laugh.

"Well at least we know that he didn't screw up yet." Woojin said and Hyunjin chimed in. "I doubt they even met. He would have texted us if that hap-"

That's when the front door opened to laughter. "That was the best sleep of my life. I swear!" Chan said as he followed Luna who opened the door.

"I'm pretty sure that is the first time you have slept ever." Luna laughed as he put a hand on his chest.

"You have wounded me Luna." He said as he placed a hand on her shoulder and pretended to slowly fall.

"The truth hurts hun." She replied before they both took notice of everyone in the living room.

"WHAAAAA."

"YOU SLEPT TOGETHER??"

"THE LOVE SQUARE IS REAL"

"YOU SLY MOFO"

"JEONGIN WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT?!?!"

"SIREN NOSIES SIREN NOSIES"

"PREPARE FOR LOCK DOWN! EVERYONE AT THEIR STATIONS!"