-35-

"I can't believe that we made it." Jackson said as he patted down his dress pants in front of the mirror.

"Me neither." Mark replied with a small chuckle. He wore a classic black suit with the twist of a light pink dress shirt under his blazer. "I certainly thought the Bambam would have landed himself in jail before we got here." Mark laughed as Jackson joined in the laughter.

"Where are the rest of them? In less then an hour I'm going to be married. I want to make my last moments as a bachelor count." Jackson said peeking out the door seeing the rest of Got7 greeting the guests.

"Shouldn't you go greet the guests too?" Mark asked as he looked at his strange friend.

"You know?" Jackson a replied as he was about to walk out the door and actually follow Mark's advice, for once. However, he stopped when made eye contact the built 6' 3" figure that was Athena's father. A very smily man towards everyone except "the one taking away his only daughter". He was very scary.

"Maybe later." Jackson said as he immediately closed the door and turned towards a skeptical Mark.

The older sighed as he looked at his friend before saying. "I'll just calm Luna and see if everything else is in order."

"Yeah that sounds good."

-

"Oh my god! I love it!" They heard with a squeal right after. The curtains of the changing room opened to reveal a very happy person.

"Felix, you sound like you are the bride." Changbin said as he looked at him with a small smile. Felix had a way of bringing a smile out of the "darkest" of people.

"You don't understand Binnie. This is everything!" He replied trying to suppress the urge to jump up and down out of pure glee.

"It's a vibe!" Athena yelled from behind the second curtain as Luna reminded her to stop moving while fitting her into her dress.

Felix was dressed in a tailored, light pink suit with bell bottom dress pants. "It like my legs have their own skirts!" He replied as he showed Changbin the bell bottoms that matched with Luna's dress.

It was a simple, pink, floor length dress. It was strapless with a sweetheart neckline. The type of dress that Athena always liked on Luna.

That's when the four heard the ringing of a cellphone. "That's mine." Luna said towards the two boys. "Could you see who it is?"

Changbin walked up to the phone and looked at the name that popped up. "It's Mark."

"Tuan or Lee?" Luna asked making the other two look at the curtain in surprise.

"You know Mark Lee?!" The two asked as Athena responded. "Yeah, we met him through a friend."

"Which Mark?" Luna asked again before giving the boys a chance to respond.

Changbin looked at the name again. "It has a red crayon next to it?" Changbin said a little confused.

"That's our Mark." Luna replied before speaking. "Could you answer it and put it on speaker?"

Changbin did just that. "Hey Luna." They heard a voice over the line. "Hey Mark, what happened?"

"Nothing yet, I was just calling to double check that everything is running smoothly." He replied.

"Everyone is here, JB is officiating, food and flowers are good, we have the music, everyone is ready and dressed, and Jackson has the rings." She listed off each item on her fingers before an exasperated smile made its way to her lips. Maybe everything was going to run smoothly after all. "Everything is good."