Don't leave me ! (skylox/merome fanfiction)

Ty's POV

I just moved to a new town to a small house me and my family moved  I was bullied at school they hated me my family they were  terrible they moved beacause of my sister as she didn't have good grades and my parents were convinced that the school was wrong the shouldn't have the school was right she was terrible at every subject . I was 17 still not having any friends but it was a new beginning for me I could find new friends or even someone I would realy like!

--------------Time--------------

My parents were hiting me again maybe I should end my life no one would care so why not ? I ran outside so i can think Then I saw a boy about my age or a year older than me he was tall with brown hair and he was wearing sunglasses which was weird beacause it was quite late.  I was staring at him weird , he was quite cute ....wait!.....what....no!no!no! I'm not gay !

He walked up to me and said "hi ! what's your name ?" with a soft voice .

"I..I I'm Ty " I replied while blushing a bit "and you ?"

"well I"m Adam but call me Sky  nice to meet ya ! If you don't mind could I ask you what happend to you?"he asked me worried . "What do you mean ?" I asked like nothing happend at my house . well you are coverd with blood  you have lot's of bruises and you have tears in your eyes so you can tell me "he said smiling at me a bit . "oh.....um....that...... it's nothing " I said tears dropping from my eyes  but I tried  to hide it with my long emo hair ." It's not ok at all please tell me " he looked at me worried . "My.....My p-parents hit me !" I started sobbing my head was in my hands when he sat next to me and rubbed my back.

________________________________________________________________________

Hi Guyzzz ! this was my first chapter and my first fanfiction !

Please support me and give me ideas ! Bai!

-J