First school day

Ty POV

It was the first day of school I was worried but I had Sky at my side which made me calm down a little , it wasn't for long Sky was the kool kid in school (you see how I used the k in cool ? no ? oh...lets just continue with the story shall we ?)but I was no one he walked next to me the whole way we had every class together but one history but only for today . 

--TIME SKIP------

It was the last lesson history I sat down at the back of the room alone everyone with their class mates but I had no one so I just sat there listening to music in my black and green headphones the I heard some female voice talking to me ,I took my headphones off. my headphones were just hanging on my neck.

"Hi ! I'm Dawn and you ?" a girl said she was the same age as me and had pink and violet hair (who could that be ?Iactually just told you  it's Dawn Sky's old girlfriend as this story is based on old stuff that was happening on YouTube like team crafted I thought that I can add Dawn to this story is well)

"I..I..I'm Ty"I said nervously not really sure why . 

"Is this place taken?"she asked me I started shaking my head right and left then she sat down "well Ty you're new,right ?" I nodded " It is hard to be new you have any friends yet I don't want to be mean you are siting alone and is alot of people in this classroom"

"I do have three friend Sky Mitch and Jerome but not in this class and your not being mean it does look sad when you are sitting alone " I said smiling at her .

"Well Ty you need some friends in this classroom is well I can be one you want " She said smiling at me evilly and winked at me I didn't't really know why she did that but  I said OK . YEEEEEEESSSS!!!!! she shouted across the classroom as everyone looks at her "what you looki'n at ?" she said trying to scare the people that were looking at her she then looked at and asked me lot'sof questions when the lesson has started it was starting to get annoying but you wanna know as much a you can when you meet someone new, she then stood up and said to wait she walked towards three girls on the table in front of me and whispered I could hear it so it wasn't the best whispering she said something in the words of : I made friends with the cutest guy in the school !! then another girl said something but I didn't"t hear it then Dawn continued I will try .

I was confused an shocked but it was the end of the lesson I put my stuff away and walk out the girls that Dawn was whispering to were walking behind me whispering then laughing I saw Sky in the hallway and walked to him smiling he was talking to Mitch and Jerome then they walked away when they were gone I came.

"Sky something weird happened to me in history " I said with a puzzled face 

"Did yo-"I cut him off no I didn't learn anything  I said and smiled .

"What else weird could happen on a lesson" He said laughing 

"Well you see the girls right there ?"I pointed at them when the girls weren't looking at me "I was sitting alone in the back of the classroom until the girl with pink and violet hair came to me and asked whats my name and if she could sit next to me "Sky looked at me worried what I'm going to say .

Sky POV 

"She then asked me if she can sit next to me " I looked worried at Ty as Dawn was trying to be flirty with everyone Ty was new and he didn't know that "I said yes and she asked me lot's of questions when the lesson has started she wanted to be my friend and winked I said yes as it would be mean to say no then she stood up and walked to three girls that were siting in front of me she whispered but I could here them she said something about that I was the cutest guy in school and that she made friends with me  Was shocked but I coudn'ttellher that I was listening to them and that I was bi (bisexual)" I Froze Ty was bi ? he slapped him self and sobbed I don't think he wanted me to know then he started to back away I caught his hand he looked at me "Ty I'm bi is well I can't judge you for that he blushed I just smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guyyyzzz this is a longer chapter as I have nothing to do 

hope you enjoyed it

Bai

-J