New school

Hai guyyyzz this one is retty bad as I was tired writing in the middle of the night is not good for you :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ty's POV

Sky took me to his place it looked like a giant mansion "wow!" I said with my mouth wide opened he opened the door and invited me in . There was a couch in the middle of the room but not only the that two people were siting on it watching TV . Mitch ! Jerome ! Sky shouted at the people on the couch they looked behind them one had an black and red hoodie and the other one in a bacca hat they stood up and walked towards me and Sky they hugged Sky it was a  of sillence then Sky said "where are the others ?"

I  immediately froze "Others !? how much more people live in this house well it is a mansion (TeeamCrafted house oo late I know there are no longer together but I regret nothing ) Am I going to be a bother ? maybe I should just go ?" this thoughts went through my head some with answers some that i couldn't explain . Another moment of silence I looked down at my feet worried what the two boys are going to say about are the going to hit me like my parents did ?Then the boy in the hoddie   which I asumed was Mitch(Bajan Canadian) who's the boy that brought with you Sky ?" He said that smilling at me .

"oh....this is Ty he is going to stay with for a bit if you don't mind guys "Sky said .

"Sure we won't mind Sky!"jerome said .

"but there is one problem"Mitch added"we don't have anymore rooms " he said that with disapointment in his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guyyyzzz   

My computer is dying on me so my work got deleted a million of times

but thanks for the support and thanks to my bff migotkaa go follow her she also makes some fanfiction thanks

-Bai j