More than friends ?

Ty POV

"I couldn't just tell her that I was listening to their conversation and that I was bi"Have I just said that I slapped myself to see if this was just a dream it wasn't I tried to run but I couldn't as sky caught my "Ty I'm bi is well and I can't judge you because of it "  he said smiled and kissed me . I was crying I hugged him tightly he put his chin on my head and hugged me is well I put my head into his chest sobbing his shirt was probably all wet I pulled away " I love you Ty"I heard I was convinced it was his voice "I love too" I said rubbing my eyes .

Sky walked away sad I didn't know what happened did I say something wrong ? after a few seconds I heard the voice again the same one that said I love you I thought it was sky but I was wrong it was Dawn "do you really ?" she smiled my eyes widen I know what I did she said I love you to me I had no idea what was happeningat that moment so I thought it was Sky he probably thought I was serious "NO! NO! and I will never love you...... never !"It was the anger in my eyes the whole school looked at us I started shouting at Dawn that she broke my friendship with Sky then Mitch and Jerome pulled me away from her "Ty what happened ? " Mitch and Jerome said with timing "you are normaly so calm and.....calm down ! " Jerome added but he stopped because I wanted to run away .

"I....I...I....Sky where is Sky" I asked nervously having less and less energy every time I speak "We know where he is but you have to tell us what happened right there !" Mitch shouted at me he was holding me so I woudn't run away I explained what happened in between sobs . Mitch and Jerome nod at each other  andMitch let's me go "Where is he ?" I said being ready to run "outside under the big tree if he is not next to it he probably climbed up .

I ran until I reached the tree that Mitch and Jerome were talking about he wasn't around it so I walked underthe branches and looked up I could see a pair of legs dangling down one of the branches "Sky?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter ! I know <3

but I promise that the other ones are going to be longer :)         Thanks

for your support

Bai

-j