Chapter 1 the President in a fantasy world

3rd pov

Somewhere in Earth in the White House. Y/n was being cool by put his feet on his desk. As Y/n sigh until a light came. Y/n then saw a very hot girl with white clothing and some skin on her.

The girl was very beautiful that made Y/n to be cool by putting sun glasses on and be cool

Y/n: " Hello there hot stuff. You came here to see Mr. President Y/n hmm???"

???: " Yes I want to meet you savior of the fantasy world."

Y/n: " Woah there girl but first I like you to know who you are and it is some kind of Prank that I friends want to do?"

???: " No I am Mila goddess of the Space, Time, peace, Justics, and worlds.

Y/n: " Goddess you say well tell me then about why you want me for?"

Mila: " Somewhere faraway a man named vault a mercenary leader who took all and made the girls become sex slaves to men, orc, and demons."

Y/n: " Ok what the fuck really. Orcs and demons having sex with girls. They do really thing their child would be fucking mess up. Hey we don't have them and really I am pissed off."

Mila: " Now I will show you what will he and the girls who where princess look look."

Mila then teleport Y/n to her dimension to show the screen. He then saw a man that Mila would call him vault.

Y/n already hated him because he looked more handsome then himself and he wanted to do something

Y/n: " Hey uhhh Mila I wanted to do something. Ok hehehehehehehehe.

Y/n got his black marker and draw his face to make him funny.

Y/n just laughed and took a picture on his President iPhone Ultimate

Y/n just laughed and took a picture on his President iPhone Ultimate. Mila was just silent to know that he looked like the savior of the worlds but he is more to a child. Mila then switch the screen to show what looks like a sexy Elf white girl with huge boobs. Y/n just open his jaw to see what a hot girl she is.

Y/n: " Ohh my fucking god. Huba huba I think I hit the jackpot. Ok who is she?"

Mila: " This is Celestine and she's what she say the recantation of the old goddess. Now she became the sex slave to vault and the others are-"

Y/n: " I'm in. I am all now but first I need my guns, bullets, and a lot more of guns."

Mila: " * sigh* where can we go?"

Y/n: " My White House. I got some huge fucking guns just in case for a invasion."

Mila then teleport her and Y/n to his office in the White House. Y/n then open the state head and press the button. Y/n and Mila then see the walls that moved to see a lot of gun. Mila was then interested to see how many are there but Y/n grab his backpack and grab all of them. He grab his pistols, shotguns, submachine guns, assault rifles, snipers, rocket launchers, mini guns, lazer guns, grenades, and his two favorites the Merica gun and the Dubstep gun.

Mila: " Wow that one looks like interesting."

Y/n: " Which one the Merica gun or the Dubstep gun?"

Mila then point the Dubstep gun.

Y/n: " Ohhh that one well this gun can make everyone and everything. Animals, cars, people will i think orcs and demons would do the same too."

Mila: " I see but why is that gun of yours combined?"

Y/n: " Ohh you mean the Merica gun. This baby is attached with a mini gun, shot guns, flamethrower, rockets, grenade launcher, and other crap that I just fucking forgot."

Mila: " Ok are you finish now so can we go?"

Y/n: " Hold it I almost forgot."

Y/n went to his phone and call everyone in the White House.

Y/n: " Hello this is your president here. I will take a vacation so you guys do whatever you want and there is one rule. Don't fucked up and go to my computer or read my magazines. You got it! Ok I'll go and the Vice President will be in charge."

As Y/n put the phone back he then went to his secret door and press the button. The elevator came and Mila was confused. Y/n enters it while Mila fellowed him. The elevator closed and went down.

Mila: " Uhh Y/n why are you going down?"

Y/n just turn on his lights and she then look to see a car.

( choose what color you like)

Mila saw what would be his car like a American Eagle, a flag, and guns painted with his favorite color. Y/n then put his backpack full of his guns on the left side. This car was built for not damage his car. Fuel is radioactive and very harmful. Y/n then enter his car until he then gave the thumbs up that he was ready. Mila then made a portal hole to where she wants him to go and he then drive it and enter.

In another world

Somewhere in the plains Y/n's car appear from the hole and stopped. Y/n got out of his car and smell the breeze of air.

Y/n: " ahhh a nice breeze air and really this land is great."

Y/n's phone ring and he then took out his phone and looked to see it was from his mother. He then answer it.

Y/n's mother: " Hello Y/n I heard that you went on a vacation so I just calling you that have a great day dear."

Y/n: " Thanks mom and love you."

Y/n's mother: " You too."

Y/n put his phone away and notice that there is WiFi in this world.

Y/n: " Huh I never knew there is WiFi. Well fuck it new day new going to kill some bad rapest guys.

Y/n enters his car and drive what looks like a castle.