𝟷. 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

✨warning: strong language, homophobic slurs, and mental illness✨

if you asked taeyong what he thought about jaehyun when he was sixteen, he would tell you that jaehyun was probably the most disgusting person he had ever met, but that was his best friend. if you asked him now, you wouldn't think that this was the same taeyong you were talking to.

because this taeyong would tell you that jaehyun's eyes looked the prettiest when he laughed and that he really didn't want to be just his best friend.

but nevertheless, here they were in their senior year of college and taeyong was still madly in love with jaehyun, who had didn't have a single idea about it. it wasn't all jaehyun's fault for being an oblivious idiot but taeyong wasn't exactly standing outside of his apartment serenading him with a youtube top 50 love song hit playlist either.

so that is exactly why taeyong was lying in his uncomfortable, lumpy dorm room bed listening to what he liked to call his "i'm in love with my best friend but i can't have him because he likes vaginas" playlist. not the most enticing name for his playlist but hey, it was the best he could come up with for being a sleep deprived, emotionally constipated gay.

taeyong's phone vibrated against his chest, immediately pausing his anti-vagina playlist, a loud groan erupting from his mouth as he picked up the bright screen.

buttfuck ugly hetero :
gay boy, i'm waiting for u outside, get your skinny ass out here!!

skinny penis tae:
wtf no, i literally told u i wasn't going so fuck off, i'm in my bag

buttfuck ugly hetero:
yongie, ur literally always in ur bag
literally who hurt u
this is homophobia
come with me
you'll have fun

skinny penis tae:
jae, i'm not going to sit on some random frat boy's cum stained couch for hours distracting seulgi's friends while u make out with her
like what do i gain from that
when i could be eating pizza pringles and listening to my "in the bag playlist" in my room

buttfuck ugly hetero:
i'll buy u a burrito

skinny penis tae:
fine, but i get to add guac and i get a drink
lemme change
i'll be down in a sec

buttfuck ugly hetero:
wtf no

skinny penis tae:
have fun not making out at the party then