𝟸. 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

jung jaehyun had been traveling since he was practically born

jung jaehyun had been traveling since he was practically born. he had been to basically ever country in the world you could name and probably even those you couldn't. his father worked for the embassy of korea, traveling all over the world for his job, taking his family with him.

jaehyun wouldn't lie, it was hard moving around, never knowing what place he actually called home. but, there was something about not belonging to a single place that enamored jaehyun, generating a deep desire to travel the world.

lee taeyong on the other hand, hated traveling. it was tedious and uncomfortable the majority of the time. he liked his city and the familiarity of it. and that certainly didn't make him a bad person, just one that didn't like uncertainty.

it would make sense that jaehyun had become a photographer, documenting the exquisite world around him. but, it didn't necessarily make sense that taeyong had become a travel journalist that hated to travel.

nevertheless, taeyong's management still forced him to hop on a plane which he was absolutely terrified off and sent him completely unwilling to rome, italy. where people got pickpocketed, run over by vespas, and gained 15 pounds from eating greasy pizza.

=

"hello sir, what can i help you with?" the older woman questioned, staring at the handsome young man with a bright smile and a large camera dangling off of his shoulders.

"i would like to buy a plane ticket to anywhere you choose. preferably somewhere warm because those are the clothes that i packed but i could accommodate if you wanted to send me to antártica." he smiled brightly, offering the woman his id and credit card.

"well, aren't you just a spontaneous and handsome young man?" the woman smiled, taking his cards and clicking on a few buttons on her computer before handing him his printed boarding pass.

jaehyun gave her one final smile and a small thank you, accepting his boarding pass. he looked down at the thin sheet of glossy paper to see where he would be spending his next couple of weeks.

KOREAN AIR/FIRST/BOARDING PASS

NAME: JUNG/JAEHYUN
FLIGHT: KRI48291 TO: ROME, ITALY
DEPARTURE TIME: 12:00 GATE: A32

KOREAN AIR/FIRST/BOARDING PASS

captu mundi. rome, perhaps jaehyun's most loved city in the world in his most loved country in the world. the sleepless city was photogenic, always having something that infatuated jaehyun.

jaehyun made it past security rather quickly and was now trying to find his way through the busy airport to his designated terminal. he looked down at his watch and back up at his boarding pass. he had ten minutes to find his gate and board or he would've just wasted about 1,500 dollars for pretty much nothing.