1 ~ First day

Author's Pov:

First day of Sophomore year for the losers.

Yes, they still called themselves the losers.

They said it was like an internal thing.

Losers stick together, forever.

Ever since they defeated Pennywise, they gave never been closer.

Pretty much side-by-side at all times.

I guess you could say it was because they were scared that it would come back, but they also just wanted to be closer with one another.

It was still the same people.

Bill, Ben, Eddie, Richie, Mike, Stan, and Bev.

They were inseparable.

It was actually kind of cool, really. They didn't get bullied as much because whenever someone like Henry picked a fight, the rest of the losers would fight back and eventually annoy or beat the shit out of of him and his new goons.

One time during Freshman year, Henry yelled terrible words at Richie to the point EDDIE threw a punch.

Crazy, right? Eddie willing to get Henry's germs on his hands for Richie.

No matter how much of a clean freak his is, punching Henry felt amazing. He couldn't stop smiling for a week after that.

Richie gladly has Eddie's back as well. Same with Stan, Ben, Bill, Mike and Bev.

He would fight anyone for them.

Not like he would admit that, but it's how he felt.

Richie never told anyone his feelings because he was scared to. He didn't want to scare anyone off.

(Besides Stan. Him and Stan were BEST friends)

That's mostly why he covered his personality with jokes.

This year, Richie was planning on telling a specific homo sapien his feelings.

About... well I can't tell you that. It's Richie's job.

———————

Don't worry, long chapter coming out soon. 

Xxx

-K