29 ~ Hospital

Richie's Pov:

Eddie and Bill help me get into the car safely.

I guess they were scared that I would somehow get away and run after the ambulance screeching down the road.

I was in the middle of Eddie and Bill, and Stan sat in the front.

I feel Eddie intertwine our fingers together and kiss the side of my head.

"It's gonna be okay Chee."

Sure it will be.

Nothing good happens in my life, but once it does, it's immediately ripped away from me.

It's like the Universes' way of telling me to fuck off.

Eddie is the only thing I'm living for, to be honest. Without him, I don't think I would even be on this earth.

Maybe Eddie is a gift from the Universe to keep me somewhat stable.

"Hey, kid in the glasses." The officer refers to me.

"Y-yes?" I tremble.

"Are you the son of Maggie Tozier?"

I look down at my free hand nervously.

"Yeah.." I nod. "Why?"

"Just curious... I used to know your dad and mom back in the day.. how is he?"

How's Wentworth? Oh yeah, he's fucking great. He almost killed my mother a few fucking hours ago! I miss him sO muchhh.

He's probably snorting some more coke right now... maybe sitting back and enjoying a million beers at once. Probably thrilled knowing that he fucking killed his wife.

I can tell that Eddie can sense my rage.

"Rich, calm down."

"No, Eddie. I can't fucking calm down. My father almost killed my mother by smashing her in the face with a beer bottle. I'm never going to be calm about it!"

I feel more tears starting to burn my eyes before the start streaming down my face.

"I just wish that I could never see his disgusting face again. I hate him. I finally was able to have a relationship with my mom but he just had to fuck things up again. It's all he does. He fucks shit up over and over to make people feel miserable."

I take my hand from Eddies and clench both of my fists together.

My brain is so fucked up right now. I've never been so angry and sad at the same fucking time.

"I've always hoped Life would come back and bite him in the ass, but it never has and never will..." I sigh.

I run a stressful hand through my hair and cover my entire face with my hands.

"Richie..." I hear Eddie's soft voice from beside me. It calms me a little, but I-

I- im so fucking done with Wentworth's bullshit. He needs to go away, forever. I never want to see the bastard again.

"Yes..?" I answer more calm this time.

"I know that you're upset, but please calm down. You're just getting more and more angry." He pleads.

His eyes look sad and filled with sorrow.

"Okay.." I murmur. "I'll try." I gulp.

"Son... I'm sorry I asked." The office apologizes.

I nod. You should be fucking sorry.

I feel bad for Stan. Has to sit next to the asshole.

I lean my head on Eddie's shoulder and take his hand again.