Fezco imagine

Clementine's pov

My name is Clementine Woods right now I'm sitting on a couch with my boyfriend Nate Jacobs he is staring at Maddy I roll my eyes and get up then walk outside, Nate follows me "what's your problem?" Nate asks grabbing my arm harshly out the corner of my eye I see Fezco watching "you, I know about you and maddy." I say he rolls his eyes "shut the fuck up." He says I try to walk away but he grabs my long hair and yanks me back he then star to chock me I see Fezco immediately stand up and storm towards Nate he punches Nate in the face.

"What the fuck man, you don't put your hands on women." He says Fezco softly grabs my hand and brings me to the couch "you okay ma?" He asks "yeah but I kinda wanna leave." I say he nods and
I get up ready to walk home "I'm coming wit you Clem." He says I nod "okay fez." I say we walk to his car and he drives to my house he knows where I live since we been friends for a long time he places his hand on my thigh while he drives and I place my hand on his hand making shapes on his hand, I have this feeling in me that I never felt with Nate then that's when I realized "Fezco I love you." I say "I love you too ma." He says "no I mean I'm in love with you, I have this feeling I get when I'm with you I ain't ever felt that with Nate." I say he softly smiles "I feel the same way ma." He says he stops the car and looks over to me I lean in and so does he, I closed the gap and we shared a passionate kiss I felt fireworks nd butterflies all the sappy shit you feel when you in love but I definitely never want it to end.