Maddy

Hi sorry for not updating in a really long time, I don't know if people actually even enjoy reading my books and stuff lol so I don't really update that much.

This imagine isn't going to completely fit the episode it's based on because it's obviously about Maddy and not Nate and Maddy, ya know?

Third persons POV~

It was the night of the fair, everyone was there.

Well, almost everyone Y/n L/n was one of those people who weren't at the fair so expect for being there and making horrible choices that were definitely going to back fire on her she stayed home to watch some of her favorite movies while eating her favorite ice cream.

Y/n was about to call it a night since she knew she had to get her sleeping schedule right due to school so she turned off the tv and began cleaning her area she was sitting in, just as she was about to head to her room she heard a knock on her front door.

She wondered who would be at her house at this time of night so she quietly walked to her front door and peeked through the peep hole.

Standing there was one of her best friends, Maddy Perez.

She immediately opened the door curious as to why she'd be knocking on her door this late "hey, what's up?" Y/n asked her, Maddy didn't say anything she just cried and threw herself onto her best friend in need of a hug.

Y/n hugged maddy tightly "He hurt me." Maddy whispered to the girl she was clinging onto "who hurt you maddy?" Y/n questioned, Maddy pulled away in frustration "Nate!" Maddy shouted in distress with her arms in the arm.

Y/n wasn't shocked by this but she was mad, grabbing Maddy's hand she brought her in her bedroom.

She turned on her light and look at Maddy, she had bruises on her neck she was even bleeding a bit due to the nail marks that had pierced her skin. Y/n was extremely pissed off at Nate she already couldn't stand that bastard but this sent her over the edge "Maddy.." Y/n trailed off "I know." Maddy said "come on, let me clean that so it doesn't get infected." Y/n said while walking to her bathroom to get her first aid kit.

Maddy sat down on Y/n's bed and waited for her to return "you want to talk about it?" Y/n asked her, Maddy shook her head "Later." She said Y/n nodded understandingly.

"This might sting, but if it does just squeeze my hand." Y/n said while placing her hand in Maddy's "okay." Maddy said lowly.

Y/n began to clean the broken skin on Maddy's neck "can I stay here tonight?" Maddy asked "of course." Y/n said "you're the only person I trust right now." Maddy confessed "You'll always be able to trust me, and I'll always be here for you." Y/n reassured her "the same goes for you." Maddy said while playing with her best friends hair.

Y/n was finished so she put all the stuff on her desk cause she didn't feel like going back to the bathroom "the night clothes you left are still in my dresser." Y/n said while going to get them "actually can I wear one of you shirts? Yours are comfortable." Maddy asked.

Y/n nodded "yeah, of course." She said while grabbing a vintage carebear shirt, she handed it to Maddy who began to change. After she was done Y/n and Maddy laid down in Y/n's bed with the covers pulled up the their chins.

"Thank you." Maddy said "of course." Y/n said, Maddy turned to face Y/n "do you think Nate loves me?" She asked "Maddy I'm going to be honest I don't think he does, but that's just what I believe. I wouldn't put my hands one someone I love no matter how upset I get, I wouldn't go to that level." Y/n said "you're right, I wanna break up with him but I'm scared of him." Maddy said "I understand, if you need me to I can be there with you. Or I'll even do it for you whenever you're ready." Y/n said "but what if he hurts me after?" She asked Y/n shook her head "I wouldn't ever let that happen, I won't leave your side I'll protect you." Y/n said.

Maddy smiled at this she finally knew what it felt like the be cared about, she cuddled into Y/n "Thank you." Maddy said "you're welcome." Y/n said then giving Maddy a small kiss on the cheek.

Maddy wanted more than a small kiss on the cheek she didn't quite understand why but she knew that it was what she wanted in that moment, so she lightly kissed Y/n's lips.

Y/n was shocked at first but when Maddy pulled away Y/n pulled her into another kiss.

Maddy knew that what Nate did was wrong and with the help of Y/n she knew she was gonna overcome that problem and she was going to feel real love for the first time.

Finisheddddddd
sorry if it's messy or bad anywayyy byeee ilyyy and I hope you guys liked it 🥺