Rue

Lanie's pov

Rue and I have been best friends since birth beens our mom's were best friends we tell each other every well almost everything the only thing she doesn't know is that I'm in love with her but she loves Jules.

It's 3 am and I'm laying in bed relaxing in nothing but black black and underwear from Victoria Secret listening to John Wayne by cigarettes after sex, suddenly there was a knock on my window I turn and see Rue I get up then let her "hey hun." I say "we have to talk." She says I turn down my music and we sit on my bed "what's up?" I ask "I'm not in love with Jules." She says "but I thought-" I said before I was cut off my Rue "I'm in love with you." She says I smiled softly "since when?" I asked her "forever I know you probably don't feel the same but I can't stop thinking about you I needed to tell you." Rue said I place my hands on her face "I love you too Rue." I say then I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her lips   "Lanie would you be my girlfriend?" She asks "yes." I say she smiles "wanna stay the night?" I ask she nods I lay down and she lays down beside me "I love you." Rue says "I love you too Rue." I say she cuddles me and I cuddled her back.

The next morning

Rue and I wake up for school "you need clothes to borrow?" I asked her "yeah if you don't mind." She says "not at all love, pick anything you'd like." I say she smiles and goes to my closet and picks leggings, a trasher shirt and wears her famous maroon jacket

I slip on my black and white vans
then checked my false lashes and eyebrows "how do I look?" I say turning to Rue she smiles "beautiful like always Lanie." She says she grabs my hand "ready?" I ask she nods we walk out of my house going to the bus stop and wait "what if people judge us?" Rue asks "fuck them, their opinion doesn't matter it's 2019." I say she nods "you're always right." She giggled I smiled softly the bus stops and we get on and walk to the back holding hands.

Some people stared, some smiled and some didn't give a fuck so we sat down and Gia was there "I so called it." She said we laughed Rue looked over to me and softly kissed me "I love you." She said "I love you too."