𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 + 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇

𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
was never the type of girl to act out. she always had straight a's, never untucked her uniform from her skirt, had a nice friend group, didn't feel the need to dress improperly. she had loving parents and a cat named roger. she had nearly everything a girl could wish for.

she was happy. as an only child she was a bit spoiled. they weren't rich, but they got by, living in a nice townhome in london. everything was good.

that was, until, the accident.

it was quick. no one could predict it or see it coming. it was the night of christmas eve. sandy and her parents were just coming back from a family member's christmas party at their house. they had their car recently checked out for faults and issues. none were found.

on the highway, sandy remembered paul anka playing as their car collided into another one. she instinctively put her arms in front of her face as the collision occurred. it seemed to all happen in slow motion. her once perfect white dress became soaked with blood.

no one had time to scream. the last thing she remembered happening was the flash of red and blue lights in the distance as their car was upside down somewhere.

the air smelled of gas and blood. she was knocked unconscious almost immediately. her parents were in critical condition. it was quiet for a while until the ambulance came. speeding down the highway, they came and tried to make it better. they took sandy out, examining her face and body, looking for any cuts.

she was perfectly in shape except for a gash in her forehead and on her cheekbone. she only had a broken wrist apart from that. her neatly styled brown hair was swept over her face, masking her attractive features.

the paramedics took her in a separate ambulance from her parents. mostly because they didn't want her to know they were dead yet.

she only received the news when she was awakened in her hospital bed. iv's and liquids were flowing in and out of her, keeping her from dying. she had a brain hemorrhage. they found it during a ct scan. the staff promptly took her into surgery and fixed it. sandy would presumably be out of the hospital in a few days.

when sandy heard her parents were dead, she almost couldn't cry. she just stared at the counselor who told her. they told her it was okay to cry, but sandy couldn't. she was in shock. "it's okay, sandy," they would tell her. but she knew it wouldn't be okay for a while.

𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍
lived a simple life. he had a well-paying job, a nice house and kind co-workers. he had yet to find a wife or girlfriend after the sudden passing of his wife. she died of cancer the year previous, saying her tearful goodbye to him. for months, he cried. he was heartbroken. she was the epitome of beauty to him. curly brown hair, brown, piercing eyes. he had all the time in the world to find a new soulmate, as he put it.

his job took a while to get. a bachelors degree, nearly five years of college and training. he was a therapist. he specialized in helping younger people who went through trauma or had issues. he typically saw five to ten teenagers in a normal week.

he loved his job. he loved helping people. that was his passion. and his clients loved him. not a teenager who saw him left the session feeling the same way they came. george harrison was spectacular at his job, it was obvious. he led a comfortable lifestyle. his mindset remained the same all throughout his job. help kids, be kind and have fun.

all that changed when sandy love came into his life. our story starts on the fourth of january, 1980.

𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 + 𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧