chapter 5

Harry's pov

I was sleeping but at the same time, I was hearing groans. Like someone was dying. I opened my eyes just to see malfoy holding a part of his belly,groaning in pain. Almost screaming. I panic and quicky went next to him. "Malfoy what's happening?!, let me see!" I asked and was about to lift his blouse but he quickly jerked my hand away. "No!, go to sleep potter!" He shouted as I frowned. Suddenly madam Pompey came running towards him.

She pushed me to my bed and closed the curtains from draco's bed, so I couldn't see. After a while, his stopped screaming and groaning and I assumed he fell asleep. Madam Pompey left sweating. I lifted his curtains a bit. He looked excused!, like he was just finished fighting with a dragon!. I went closer to him and lifted his blouse.

Ι covered my mouth not to gasp. "What kind of bite is that?!" I asked my self. I looked at him for a moment and my heard skipped a bit. I ignored and went to sleep.

-----------------------------------
Few weeks later I was able to leave. Those weeks me and draco didn't really talk, I was just asking him how was he feeling, and he would just answered me with a tired okay. As I was saying I was able to leave but draco not. When I arrived at the Gryffindor dormitory, Hermione and ron run towards me. "How are you feeling mate?,will you be able to play quidditch again?!" Ron asked a little bit panicked. "Yes ron calm down, I need to tell you something" "About what?"
Hermione asked. I pulled them closer to me "About malfoy"
They looked at me confused. "What did he do this time?"Ron asked bored and rolled his eyes. I shaked my head.
"There's definitely wrong with him!"
I said almost yelled. "Okay mate, relax just tell us". "Not here let's go to the library"

We sat on out usual table and prepared like we were reading. "The first time we were at the hospital, he started screaming in pain..like he was dying and he was so pale!". Ron and Hermione looked each other for a moment. "Maybe he is just sick" ron suggested. "No,it's not just sickness..". "Why do you care so much about malfoy?". I frowned at Hermione. She raised her eyebrows,waiting for an answer. "W-well I don't know but that doesn't matter!". Hermione rolled her eyes at me. "I am sure he will be okay, relax" she said. I nodded but I know that I wasn't going to. For some reason I wanted to know what was wrong wong malfoy.