chapter 16

Harry rushed to the gryffindor dorm trying to find hermione. She found her reading a book with ron, he quickly ran over to her. '' Hermione i need your help!'' he yelled causing some kids to look at him weird. '' what is it harry?''. harry looked around him. It wasn't the right place to talk with hermione. '' not here,follow me!'' before hermione could say anything, he grabbed her hand and rushed out of the gryffindor dorm. He looked aroud the castel trying to find the right place so nobody could hear them, his mind suddenly went to the potions class, nobody could be there and hopefully not snape!. 

He closed his door behide him and looked at hermione who was very angry. '' care to explain to me why we were running like idiots?''. Harry quikly nodded and sat on a chair. He took a deep breath, he knew very well that what he was asking for was crazy and almost immposible but he was doing it for draco. He wanted to be always with him and never leave him alone to his difficult times.

'' teach me how to be animagus''

Hermione stared in him for a moment. '' i always knew you were crazy'' Harry sighed and went closer to hermione. '' please hermion, it's really immportant to me..''. His eyes were particullary pleasing her. The girl sighed, she knew that when harry want something,he will get it and nothing can stop him.  '' fine but it will take a lot of time so be patiend!''. Harry smiled brightly as he hugged hermione's small body. '' thank you so much mione!'

Draco's pov

chains were hugging my body tightly. Few hours untill i will become a monster. i hate this...i hate myslef and i hate the feeling. The feeling of being a monster. I wish harry was with him but he can't because i will hurt him. I bet he will be better without me.

without a monster on his side